Prospect Info: Devon Levi, G (Obtained in Reinhart trade) Northeastern University (NCAA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018

Devon’s going to have a picture of that in his dorm room for the next year, right?

I do not understand how? He has a stronger defense and overall team ahead of him, and his stats are worse than Levi's. Looks biased.

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
I do not understand how? He has a stronger defense and overall team ahead of him, and his stats are worse than Levi's. Looks biased.
He was a senior, it was more than just stats I'm sure. He's put up great numbers for 4 years and holds the NCAA record for career shutouts. Being that it was his last chance to win it, he did.

Reactions: Grinder44

GOALOFSSON

Game Changer
Jun 6, 2018
Aspland
Goalie of the year. First team All-American. Ridiculous stats.

There should be a criminal investigation into why he's not a Hobey Baker finalist.

Especially since a different goalie won

Quite strange but but more proof that these awards/trophies are meaningless (even in cases where there is a reasonable recipient)

Reactions: Fearnot and Fjordy

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
He was a senior, it was more than just stats I'm sure. He's put up great numbers for 4 years and holds the NCAA record for career shutouts. Being that it was his last chance to win it, he did.
I'm not begging for his merit over the years, but this is an individual award this season and Levi fully deserves it. I have nothing against McKay.

Last edited:
Reactions: GOALOFSSON

jd1970

Feb 23, 2007
Downtown Buffalo
Great effort in meaningless, non pressure games notwithstanding, the Sabres have a long way to go building a decent team for him to backstop. May as well let him percolate.

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
McKay only has to face 5-13 shots in a lot of games. A guy laying on the ice could record a shutout on that team.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I'm thinking he'll use that as more motivation.
I wasn’t completely joking that Devon might take a picture of the Hobey ceremony and hang it in his room at NEU.

Bulletin board material is never a bad thing. I think Nate took not being in the D&C article of Section V players to watch this year personally. If I could have printed out at least the goalies, I would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad