Post-Game Talk: Devils win! Devils 5 - Sabres 3

3 stars of the game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
The day comes when they can replace Zacha, will be a good day for this organization.

In the cacophony of dumb comments that you often see in this thread that may have been the topper.

With the game on the line and the goalie pulled the forwards on the ice were Zacha, Sharangovich and Maltsev.

But yeah, he's lousy.

Last edited:

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Murray and Kulikov had a great game too

Grats to Comrie, great we could battle back with goal support to nab the win

Reactions: NjDevsRR

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
At 5 on 5, I really love how this team plays. Exactly what you want to see - not afraid of a board/cycle game, capable of burning you with speed and skill in open ice, a defense that can pick you apart with the first pass but can skate it through as well.

Just get special teams in order, get Mac, Nico and Trav back, return Palms' mojo and this is a playoff team.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
No Blackwood.
No Nico.
No Travis.
No Palms. (Not sure if he would have helped anyway.)
No Vats.

Big win.
5v5 Palms is more useful than a lot guys and they aren’t sticking Hughes with him anymore.

That said, I don’t mind seeing them forced to try out other guys on the PK though. Just to know who else can or can’t do it.

Reactions: Hisch13r

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Went with Wood, McLeod and Eric Comrie.

Ordinarily three goals against doesn't earn a star but some of the saves he made in the second were huge; giving the Devils a chance.

Several other players were equally deserving.

Reactions: Devilsfan992
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad