Post-Game Talk: Devils win a game AND score six goals?!

Who are the HF Three Stars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Hughes, McLeod, Kuokkanen.

Nice two get two power play goals from Pav, but didn’t think he was one of the better players outside of those two shots. McLeod was phenomenal tonight.

I didn't think he really stood out outside of those 2 goals but it's still 2 goals so I gave it to him

Reactions: TheDuke93

Bankers Box

Aug 26, 2009
Jack looked fantastic tonight. Really flying out there.

Boqvist looked much better today than any game I can remember.

MM also had himself a game as well.

So many people had a good game today, not sure if it’s because they played the Sabres but I’ll take it.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Bratt is such a bizzare player to trash. He clearly is very skilled, you just have to watch him to see it. He is on a tear right now, and was basically found money.
Yeah, I see him right now along the same lines as Elias (during this stretch.) If you watch him specifically, you could see how good he is, but you can also just forget about him all game until you look at the score sheet at the end of the night and say "oh shit, I forgot he did so well."

Reactions: njd118

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
It would be nice to see us grab a multi-goal lead and make sure they never get back in it.

But I look around at other teams and there are maybe five teams that truly know how to shut it down. This is a burner's league now.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
It would be nice to see us grab a multi-goal lead and make sure they never get back in it.

But I look around at other teams and there are maybe five teams that truly know how to shut it down. This is a burner's league now.

Hard to remember a win recently this season that wasnt done through nail biting and miracle last min clinging on.. This one tonight was a fresh one.

Maybe last one was 3-0 shutout?

Reactions: NJDevs26

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Hard to remember a win recently this season that wasnt done through nail biting and miracle last min clinging on.. This one tonight was a fresh one.

Maybe last one was 3-0 shutout?

I vaguely remember a Flyers game that was a nice stroll in the park due to their shitty goaltending, but yeah those games have been few and far between.

Actually that should have been one but they almost blew that game too so nvm lol. Literally their last eight wins were one-goal wins. The 5-2 Ranger win in early February just off the break was the last quasi rout but we needed three goals in the third to break it open.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Bratt is such a bizzare player to trash. He clearly is very skilled, you just have to watch him to see it. He is on a tear right now, and was basically found money.
He’s also the simplest player on the roster, he’s a winger who plays well with just about everyone. Hischier historically has played great with him and he played great with both Zacha and Hughes this season. I’m not sure what I was supposed to criticize other than say “I wish his shooting % was higher” but that’s seemed obvious.

I guess the only Bratt debate I took part in was the critical “What Descriptive Term Do You Use?”, and I waiver between middle six forward and top six forward, then stop caring.

Bratt’s not complicated and he’s on a team full of guys trying find their identity on the team or even make the NHL.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I vaguely remember a Flyers game that was a nice stroll in the park due to their shitty goaltending, but yeah those games have been few and far between.

Actually that should have been one but they almost blew that game too so nvm lol

I already forgot that one.. But yeah that was the other anomaly. Lol

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
Land of Hope & Cups.
He’s also the simplest player on the roster, he’s a winger who plays well with just about everyone. Hischier historically has played great with him and he played great with both Zacha and Hughes this season. I’m not sure what I was supposed to criticize other than say “I wish his shooting % was higher” but that’s seemed obvious.

I guess the only Bratt debate I took part in was the critical “What Descriptive Term Do You Use?”, and I waiver between middle six forward and top six forward, then stop caring.

Bratt’s not complicated and he’s on a team full of guys trying find their identity on the team or even make the NHL.

A middle classed man’s Mitch Marner? I think he’s a bit higher than poor man’s.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

Yeah but he's a small little boy

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
LavishFalseAmurstarfish-size_restricted.gif

Looking at our lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad