Post-Game Talk: Devils win a game AND score six goals?!

Who are the HF Three Stars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Reposting this from the GDT because its gold:

LMFAO you can hear the ref on the 5th goal when the Sabre passed it in the refs skates.

“Im f***ing standing right here, where do you want me to go?” *signals good goal*

It’s beautiful

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Reposting this from the GDT because its gold:

LMFAO you can hear the ref on the 5th goal when the Sabre passed it in the refs skates.

“Im f***ing standing right here, where do you want me to go?” *signals good goal*

It’s beautiful

So this was def after Wood came down the wing, curled back and ran into the ref. Maybe the ref was a bit sensitive at that point.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
This one is tough as a lot of guys had really good games.

I went Zacha, Jack, McLeod though. Mikey had a good game and doesn't really get in on these votes much.

Could easily put Smith or Yegor up there too. Kuokkanen and Boqvist too

McLeod is definitely rising as well... He appears to have finally have found a way to utilize the tools in his toolbox more effectively... One rush he blew by a guy along the wall for a nice power move on net. Not making bad passes. Made up for that defensive lapse.

Feb 2, 2009
Manalapan, NJ
Voted for the whole kid line, although every single one of our forwards is younger than me, so they're all kids haha.

Can't really go wrong with any of these guys though, awesome effort tonight. Looking forward to seeing how they play the rest of the way. Just want some fun hockey at this point.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
McLeod is definitely rising as well... He appears to have finally have found a way to utilize the tools in his toolbox more effectively... One rush he blew by a guy along the wall for a nice power move on net. Not making bad passes. Made up for that defensive lapse.

He came up really large in the shift before Boqvist scored, which I think was thr game winner and really tilted the ice back our way for good.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Hughes, McLeod, Kuokkanen.

Nice two get two power play goals from Pav, but didn’t think he was one of the better players outside of those two shots. McLeod was phenomenal tonight.

Reactions: TheDuke93

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
He came up really large in the shift before Boqvist scored, which I think was thr game winner and really tilted the ice back our way for good.

Yep... I think that was the one of them i remember. Its been a slow but steady increase in his play over a number of games. I dont see those stupid plays as much where it dies on his stick. He now cycles better and makes wiser decisions passing.

Like someone else said... Hes one of guys i hound alot but hes looking better as of late.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I might have to change my vote.. Is boq still at 0% lol after game leading goal.... Or is my poll browser cache messed up...

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I can't get over how good Smith is. Kid is a damn revelation.

I think we already take him for granted because he is so good most games.. Its easy to get accustomed to ... (With the very occasional gaffe.)

Btw Sevs and Vats had nice quiet games today too. Vats had a nice defensive play on the giraffe (Tage) going in the corner. Barely able to contain him but did...

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Shit I completely forgot about Bratt. Another who easily can be a star of the game too.
That's a good thing. When a player plays well and you don't really notice, that's a sign he is playing up to expectations, he is now just a good hockey player who will have an off night here or there. It's great.

He still should be sat for a game or two though....just cuz

Reactions: glenwo2

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
That's a good thing. When a player plays well and you don't really notice, that's a sign he is playing up to expectations, he is now just a good hockey player who will have an off night here or there. It's great.

He still should be sat for a game or two though....just cuz

Bratt is such a bizzare player to trash. He clearly is very skilled, you just have to watch him to see it. He is on a tear right now, and was basically found money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad