Post-Game Talk: Devils win a game AND score six goals?!

Who are the HF Three Stars?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
Acquiring a 3C in a cap strapped league shouldn’t be that hard. Overpaid third liners are exactly the type of luxury that most teams can’t afford.

Centers are the last thing to go on teams like this, generally.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
@tr83
The reason I did not do it is because I was in the hospital due to having severe pain in my abominal and lower back area.

Apparently, I have Kidney Stones so to see the Devils score 6 goals, makes me feel a bit better. lol.

Thank god that Jack scored a goal finally!! :)

And Zacha played well as usual. (2 goals...hell yeah!)

Also great to see Boqvist get on the scoresheet.

My god, hope you all good. Had a colleague go through those... hopefully you in the clear.

Yeah we missed your poll recap, but good to know you are alive, the whole forward core was awesome last night......

Reactions: glenwo2 and My3Sons

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Turns out Sharangovich and Kuokkanen are just really good players, I thought it was Zajac boosting them a bit. :laugh:

This line has steamrolled the competition so far:

upload_2021-4-9_11-23-55.png

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Trade Zacha to someone enamored with his size and the fact that he "can" play center.

He can be a decent middle 6 wing with a lot of special teams upside but his value is probably pretty inflated right now and if you can get a team to overpay for him in the offseason for like a really good top 4 dman who is comparable in age then I’d likely do it

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
That line has looked good but is that based on 53 minutes, with over half of them against the Sabres?

Yeah. I mean they’re obviously not this good. No one is but even in their first game together which was against the Caps they were still great.

It started with the Easter game where they had a 65% CF and 75% xGF when they were together. 2nd game together a 75% CF and 57% xGF. Then their 3rd was last night with a 86% CF and 98% xGF

Poppy Whoa Sonnet

J'Accuse!
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2007
Yeah. I mean they’re obviously not this good. No one is but even in their first game together which was against the Caps they were still great.

It started with the Easter game where they had a 65% CF and 75% xGF when they were together. 2nd game together a 75% CF and 57% xGF. Then their 3rd was last night with a 86% CF and 98% xGF

Keep them together at least until Hischier gets some games. If Zacha-Hischier-Bratt and that line can generate consistent offense before the end of the year that would a very promising outcome going into the offseason.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad