0xSz6sA.jpg

JK3 nice and simple, thanks

Reactions: JK3

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
2-9, including 7 losses in the past 7.

He's also bounced around a bit, most of his wins I have to assume were when he was on the Lightning who are a better team.

Last year we put up 3 on him in Dallas in a losing effort, so hopefully our prized MacBlack keeps his good luck streak rolling here and we get a similar offensive effort.

Reactions: Bleedred

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Nichushkin on the 4th line... lol. Remember when everyone was mad we didn’t draft him over trading to get Cory.

I’m sure he’ll score a hat trick tonight now that I said that.

I was so pissed, I thought for sure he would be an amazing NHLer. Woops, swing and a miss on that one lol

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
Nichushkin on the 4th line... lol. Remember when everyone was mad we didn’t draft him over trading to get Cory.

I'll admit he's who I wanted to draft at the time. I was there and just kind in shock when the trade was announced. Took me a minute to process it.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

He's a worse version of Zacha right now, because Zacha is at least excellent defensively. Another guy with all the tools but can't put it together.

Reactions: Dialamo

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Lovejoy above Santini?

Yeah idk about all of that

Also if I had to guess, id say Mueller plays 10-12 more games this season out of our 43(?) left

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I’ve liked what I’ve seen from Santini so far, but he’s always been poor with Greene. Maybe they’ll fare better not being the top pairing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad