GDT: Devils vs. Senators - 7:30 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I’d consider adding Hayes if that would close the deal.

are you serious? hayes & nico are untouchable. thank god you're not our GM. if anything, i would add a middle of the pack prospect like bratt or greene and see if that gets the deal done.

Reactions: My3Sons

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
What’s up with him?

Nothing is wrong with Hall. We have just gone 11 F and 7D the last few games and Hall has been double shifting the entire game. I don't think he is a player you can play 27 minutes a night. His game is not conducive to that. He goes like crazy every shift so playing that much takes a toll. He is starting to look fatigued.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
I don’t think they are going back to 12 until they lose.

Yea. I get the idea behind it, but we can't be burning out our best player playing him 20+ minutes a night. Gotta add a player into the lineup at some point even if they keep a win streak going.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yea. I get the idea behind it, but we can't be burning out our best player playing him 20+ minutes a night. Gotta add a player into the lineup at some point even if they keep a win streak going.

Yeah I am never a fan of this kind of thinking, but the superstitious nature of sports usually wins out over this.

Anyway this is a game we should be winning. We already best Ottawa twice and that was when they were still a good team.

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
FhhCM9D.gif

Pickles and the boys on the way to the game...

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Nothing is wrong with Hall. We have just gone 11 F and 7D the last few games and Hall has been double shifting the entire game. I don't think he is a player you can play 27 minutes a night. His game is not conducive to that. He goes like crazy every shift so playing that much takes a toll. He is starting to look fatigued.

I believe after the Pittsburgh game Hynes said he played Hall a lot based on the way he was playing, and that it wasn't something you could do every game. We haven't played since Saturday, so I'm okay if Hall gets a lot of minutes, but yeah, I hope it's not 27.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
I don’t think they are going back to 12 until they lose.

They might go 11-7 against Calgary again but they'll go back to 12-6 in the back to backs over the weekend per Hynes.

No one wants to hear it but JQ might not even play and Hayes could be back up and playing over the weekend.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

Hall played 17:56 and 20:17 the previous two games with the same lineup configuration. It really isn't an issue. The Penguin game was a one-off with a two day break coming up. Hynes isn't Pete playing Kovalchuk 25 minutes every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese