GDT: Devils vs. Senators - 7:30 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
kinkaid is due for a clunker, and this is a game we should absolutely win…so, I’m not all that confident. hoping for the best though- LGD

You could say the same about any goalie after 3 consecutive wins... we win 3-2 In ot

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Just to be on record, I'm not optimistic about this one.

Hope it's just jitters and not a true gut feeling.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Hopefully Shero and Dorion are in the same box and Shero gets him super drunk and we trade Lovejoy and a 3rd for Hoffman mid-game.

Reactions: glenwo2

devsfan4life

Aug 13, 2007
FL
Yeah, this 11F 7D is gonna catch up with them. Hynes is just rolling with it because we've been winning. And I think he doesn't want to take a defenseman out. As long as Lovejoy plays his limited minutes, they can spread everybody out on D pretty well.

Just worried about Hall playing as much as he is right now.

Tonight I would've gone with:

Hall-Hischier-Bratt
Wood-Zacha-Palms
Coleman-Zajac-Noesen
Quenneville-Boyle-Stafford

Greene-Vatanen
Moore-Severson
Mueller-Butcher

Last edited:

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

tenor.gif

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND

No offense, but you seem to have a glass half empty attitude most of the time. Unless it's talking about other teams in the division. Which seems like a very odd position to take as a fan of this team, but to each their own I guess.

Reactions: MadDog172430

MachoDiablo

Mar 12, 2012
Jersey City
I won't begrudge some people feeling antsy about the game given that we've had a bit of a shoddy track record at times this year against the dregs of the league, but c'mon, we absolutely should win.

Also,

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
No offense, but you seem to have a glass half empty attitude most of the time. Unless it's talking about other teams in the division. Which seems like a very odd position to take as a fan of this team, but to each their own I guess.

Most of the time? DD's avatar should be Randy Quaid from Major League (the second movie).

Yeah, this 11F 7D is gonna catch up with them. Hynes is just rolling with it because we've been winning. And I think he doesn't want to take a defenseman out. As long as Lovejoy plays his limited minutes, they can spread everybody out on D pretty well.

Someone had a theory the other day they're doing it (the 7D) in part to get Mueller back in game shape.

They're not gonna play Hall 26 minutes again, they didn't do it the other games of this stretch. That was a tight division game against a team we're fighting for a playoff spot/positioning. And honestly they shouldn't need to. I know any given night and we struggle against poor teams but we did beat Ottawa twice when they were 'healthy'. If we can't beat them tonight it's either on the back of a dud effort or a hot goalie/bad offensive night, period. Or door number three...THE REFS :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad