GDT: Devils vs. Red Wings - 7:00 PM MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Need some guys to step up today and tomorrow with Hall out and the team already struggling lately.

If Hayes sucks tonight, hopefully they call up JQ or Lappin for tomorrow night. Bing has been off since Saturday, so they would be fresh.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I had a bad feeling Hall was gonna be out after hearing “Maintenance day” yesterday.

We need to beat this f***ing team. Cream of the crap team with MraSUCK in net.

Gerard

Dec 24, 2017
New Jersey
The fact that Bratt slides to his off-wing instead of Johansson sliding up a line and making my dream come true so a slumping Palmieri can get carried.

Im furming.

GO DEVILS

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
If we're replacing Taylor Hall and Brian Gibbons with Coleman and Hayes, we are truly screwed.

2qarbqg.jpg

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Palmieri needs to step up for this one especially. Guy was horrible in the last game and has been less than impressive this season. Time to be a leader Palms.

Reactions: mtnet

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
The fact that Bratt slides to his off-wing instead of Johansson sliding up a line and making my dream come true so a slumping Palmieri can get carried.

Im furming.

GO DEVILS
Bratt is sliding FROM his off-wing to his natural wing. He is a LW

Edit: Was this post even english?

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
With Hall out the next 2 games it’s make or break time for the season. If we go 0-2 and no one steps up to fill the role, this team is more than likely missing the playoffs.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ

Im furming.

GO DEVILS

If you don't slide Bratt over to LW, then who else are you shifting over? Palms, Stafford, Noesen & Hayes are right handed shots that primarily play RW already.

Gerard

Dec 24, 2017
New Jersey
Bratt is sliding FROM his off-wing to his natural wing. He is a LW

Edit: Was this post even english?
Oh my.

I was so mad I went mad on the keyboard it seems. Fuming*

Anyway, if that is the case why hasn't Bratt played once on LW? Why bother moving him now when you can just move up Wood to a very deserved 2nd line spot and Johansson to top line where he can begin to get going.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
With Hall out the next 2 games it’s make or break time for the season. If we go 0-2 and no one steps up to fill the role, this team is more than likely missing the playoffs.

more than likely?

if we lose the next two games, guess what, we'd still be in second place in the metro albeit by a slimmer margin accounting for no more games in hand. it's not good but it's not "more than likely" that if we lose two games without or best player that 4 teams leapfrog over us

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
If we go pointless in these next two games, it will be any other teams game in the metro.. We have not taken advantage of the games in hand at all for the most part.
If we don’t find a way to win one without hall we don’t deserve to be in the playoffs, and more than likely we won’t be. Gotta step up and play a strong team game

Reactions: mtnet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad