GDT: Devils vs. Red Wings - 7:00 PM MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Devils are 21-8-7 with Santini in the lineup.

Devils are 10-9-5 with Lovejoy in the lineup.

Devils are 24-11-7 with Severson in the lineup.

One of these things doesn't belong.

Is there anyone suggesting that Santini would be less effective playing the same limited sheltered minutes that Lovejoy is playing? If so I’d be curious to hear about that. If they’d be about the same I’d rather Santini play those minutes.

Reactions: Aethon and Bleedred

Gerard

Dec 24, 2017
New Jersey
Is there anyone suggesting that Santini would be less effective playing the same limited sheltered minutes that Lovejoy is playing? If so I’d be curious to hear about that. If they’d be about the same I’d rather Santini play those minutes.
Sometimes a young player is out for reasons other than play. Maybe Hynes has a way about him to make the kids want it by sitting them for certain stints.

And while yes it may be fielding a weaker roster, it is all to build for the future.

Not saying thats why he is out but just making a point

Reactions: My3Sons

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Lovejoy doesn’t deserve to be scratched, he’s been fine this season. And it’s hard to say he’s being completely sheltered when he’s started in the d zone 66% of the time.

Reactions: MakoSlade

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Analyzing team records with one player out of the lineup that isn't a goalie is totally useless

Gerard

Dec 24, 2017
New Jersey
Can we give Johansson-Hischier-Bratt a shot one day?

Bratt-Johansson had some chemistry when they played and Johansson can be really good if given the right linemates. I wanna see it even if for one game. But it wont happen :/

edit: 2nd would be Hall-Zacha-Palmieri

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
damn I saw his fingers were taped in that first star interview, oh well getting 2 out of 4 would be nice. really impressive he played as well as he has

mike30

Jul 17, 2014
New York
Taylor Hall (hand) out tonight vs. Detroit and will not travel to Boston for tomorrow night’s game.

rip...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad