GDT: Devils vs Penguins - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
it was such a clear shot though. in a situation like that, leaving your side exposed to try to catch the shot will sometimes lead to goals, but a hybrid goalie would block that **** down. shame every goalie is a butterfly nowadays
Lol..

Cant take any of your goalie opinions seriously if you dont know basic positioning like that. you realize kk is NOT a butterfly. That's cory.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
This team in their own end just watches the play and stands still letting the other team just do what ever they want.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nice save

That was hideous coverage. Who says a goalie can't make saves when the defense is non-existent? Looked like a bunch of white statues on that play.

Reactions: New Jersey

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
AHL goalie they say. Weak glove they say

I guess you were right, bad shot? Luck?

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
It was a perfectly executed, across the ice pass and a BOMB of a shot

Yes it was stoppable but christ people, try giving the other team credit sometimes instead of constantly ****ting on your own

Or try blaming the goalie from letting an unscreened slap shot from the point

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
There are so many instances where the center is covering the point instead of the winger, like it has to be a system thing. It's almost all the time that I see Nico at the point and Hall or Palmieri down low. And I don't really know why. It doesn't seem to be that much more effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad