GDT: Devils vs Penguins - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
not that its a big deal...

but can someone explain to me why Anderson doesn't get an assist on Boyle's first goal? I didnt think Dea touched it before it got to Lovejoy

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought he was credited with two assists last night. That must have taken it away. I could have sworn he was credited with two.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Joey was so-so

Bad penalty
A few failed clears
Shanked the semi breakaway

But he skated well
Touched the puck every shift
Went to the net

NJDevs86

Nov 4, 2018
Orlando, Florida
That penalty call on Anderson was atrocious. Love how they missed Malkin breaking his stick while slashing Coleman on the ensuing PP and let it go.

Hopefully tonight is the last game Bratt misses. Take Stafford out and drop Wood back to the 3rd line. Noesen being out is fine if Joey keeps playing like he did last night.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Ah, shit, sounded like a fun game to watch.Was working last night, but sounds like Anderson and Mueller were pretty good.

And of course, glad to see Boyle with the hatty.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Joey was so-so

Bad penalty
A few failed clears
Shanked the semi breakaway

But he skated well
Touched the puck every shift
Went to the net

He tried to make things happen rather than just play it safe. I’d much much rather see him do that.

Besides, his line had a good amount of sustained offensive zone time and generated a good amount of chances and a couple goals. So I think it all worked out.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
He tried to make things happen rather than just play it safe. I’d much much rather see him do that.

Besides, his line had a good amount of sustained offensive zone time and generated a good amount of chances and a couple goals. So I think it all worked out.

The unnecessary penalty is my only real gripe

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
giphy.gif

For your gif viewing pleasure.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
This likely happens every day with every team, every career/job w/e. People ***** about their bosses. This shouldn't of gotten out. These camera's are in place to protect the drivers in violent situations. Not to expose employees venting about work.

I agree but the lack of common sense is ridiculous too, when you're a public figure you should know better than to bitch and moan about things you wouldn't want others to hear when you're not in a private situation... Even more so when the driver is asking what team they play for. Stupid all the way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad