mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Family truckster breakdown embodies our usual Florida jaunts

No time like now to change this dreaded trip for the better

Let's Go Devils

hockeyr5

Mar 8, 2009
Has anyone found good streams this year?

Is there any reliable way to watch games if you live in the local market but don't have cable? I wouldn't even mind paying for something (other than cable). Gamecenter blacks out local games though.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Seeing this game is on MSG+2 just took away some of the excitement.

Sucks this channel remains SD only on Verizon Fios.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Seeing this game is on MSG+2 just took away some of the excitement.

Sucks this channel remains SD only on Verizon Fios.

Is that really still the case in this day & age?

Fios can't delivery HD to its customers on all sports channels?

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
We're definitely playing a better brand of hockey than the last time we played here. I also consider them a bit overrated. In my opinion they're one of many bubble teams in the Eastern conference.

Last edited:

ChicoEatsNachos

Jan 14, 2016
Little Ferry NJ
We're definitely playing a better brand of hockey than the last time we played here. I also consider them a bit overrated. In my opinion they're one of a many bubble teams in the Eastern conference.

I watch Florida a lot and they've been playing some poor hockey lately. Let's hope we get the team that couldn't beat Buffalo or Toronto last week tonight. Let's break the Florida trip curse!

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
We're definitely playing a better brand of hockey than the last time we played here. I also consider them a bit overrated. In my opinion they're one of a many bubble teams in the Eastern conference.

To be fair, they are currently missing Huberdeau, Jokinen, and Bjugstad. Those three are all legitimate top six players.

Henry Killinger

Sep 25, 2006
Roanoke, VA
Ugh, I'm stuck with the broadcasting super-duo of Goldie and Potvin. Looks like a good night to put the TV on mute and spin some records.
I also get stuck with the Tampa feed, but those guys are a lot easier to listen to. Engblom can get a little rambly, but they at least acknowledge another team is playing, and usually give quite a bit of information about the visiting team. Peckham calls a pretty decent game.
Potvin just reminds me of the old drunk guy at the bar that won't shut up even though everything he is saying is completely wrong.

Anyways, hope the see the Devils pull out a rare win in Sunrise.

severian

Aug 19, 2007
Westfield
1355331549061.jpg

Looks like only 5,000-6,000 seats were sold. I feel for the true diehards there.

According to that map, that number sounds generous. I know the whole 'those in glass houses' deal, but that's a good team down there. I don't think I've ever seen the Rock with as many empty as on the ticketmaster map for tonight's game.

I bet they still announce something like 11,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad