TB%20copy%20copy_zpst5ktpnxv.png

TBD%20copy_zpslcjuqx7r.png

giphy.gif

Last edited:

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
I got nothing for Lappin and that's just some random Sergey Kalinin dude from a google image search lol.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I'm going to miss this game, going to a Halloween party.

I will be dressed up as a referee and annoyingly blowing a whistle and throwing yellow flags in peoples faces.

LGD

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Hoping they win, especially since I'm going to the game. Bit pissed I have to wait for the 5:04 train because I some how missed the 4 even though I was at the station at 350ish.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Johnny Mac as the Lone Ranger, I laughed so hard that I might have leaked a bit. :laugh:

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Zacha centering DSP and Bennett...Hynes is starting to piss me off with his lineups bewteen his forward combos and not getting Santini into a game.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Not sure why anyone is shocked about how Zacha is being used. Hynes said he'd go through eb's and flows of workload throughout the year. Part of the process to not burn a young 19 yr old rookie out. You will all be thanking him at the end of the yr when Zacha hasn't hit a wall and is helping in the playoff push

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
Yea, but Zacha is the only freaking idiot on this team who has shown chemistry with Hall, and dear God I hope Zajac isn't playing with him again. And I wouldn't call Bennett and DSP helping his development either

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Not sure why anyone is shocked about how Zacha is being used. Hynes said he'd go through eb's and flows of workload throughout the year. Part of the process to not burn a young 19 yr old rookie out. You will all be thanking him at the end of the yr when Zacha hasn't hit a wall and is helping in the playoff push

We won't be seeing the playoffs if he keeps jerking around the lines like this and takes the two players that have the most chemistry and have the most speed and created the best chances away from one another.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ

Meh, I don't buy this crap. Don't use him on special teams if you wanna limit his minutes. He's clearly the best option to center Hall at even strength. Scoring chances happen when they're together. Their games mesh perfectly. I would totally understand if Zacha was falling off and they wanted to let the foot off the gas. Quite the opposite is happening right now though. He's making a bigger impact every game.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012

I didn't watch last nights game but I read here that Zacha played really well. I don't know if he was with Hall for the majority of the game however. If he was, then I don't get this move at all. Sure you don't want to burn him out but this hypothetical that he'll be helping us out near the end of the year to push for a playoffs only works if we're close enough to the playoffs... And for some reason I feel like switching up the top line that has played really well the past few games isn't the best way to go about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad