GDT: Devils vs. Jets - Most Extreme Hockey Challenge! 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
In order to "fix" the lines he also broke up the only pairing that was working well, Coleman and Zajac.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Gradually moving the training wheels off in a sense. If he struggles without playing along side a guy like Hall or even Palmieri for that matter, then there is some concern to be had.

If he is ready enough or talented enough, he shouldn't need to lean on other guys in order to produce or be himself.
I very much agree with this. If he is going to become a legitimate #1 center that can drive his own line, having him away from Hall COULD be an option to be implemented for a majority of games. Having that option is important and we need to find out if it is a plausible one.

Reactions: Wingman77

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Are you guys ready?

giphy.gif
starting to become numb again to the losses like 16-17. Well see if a few wins in a row can change that. LGD...please?

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
I have no problem splitting up the top line, but Hynes did it wrong. Shouldn't have split up Hischier and Hall. Should have just flipped Johansson and Palmieri.

Sitting Mueller is a whole other issue. Hynes really out of his depth right now.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Yay new defenseman! Always love first games but first Dman games are extra special.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Ugh, don’t mind Travis taking the 1C spot but Palms and Hall DO NOT WORK TOGETHER at even strength. Should have went with this:

9 19 63
90 13 21

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Trav has been one of our only players showing consistency so I’m completely fine with him getting a bump up.

Coleman is fine on his line because he always plays hard and will hopefully get something out of the young guys.

Reactions: devilsblood

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
For some reason this year, I'm able to watch the games on NHLN on both center ice feeds.

They used to be blacked out for me and I'd have to watch it on whatever feed NHLN was showing.

I'm not complaining. I'd rather watch Steve and Sal than the Jets or TSN guys.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
In order to "fix" the lines he also broke up the only pairing that was working well, Coleman and Zajac.
In his defense, there is no way to significantly shake up the lines without moving Nico off the top line, and with Zacha in Bingo, there is no other option to put on the top line aside from Zajac.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Butcher just pushed it in a few inches? What is going on here tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad