GDT: Devils vs Islanders - Preseason - 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is Mueller injured, or has he been banished for poor play?
Not sure, but it seems as though he's probably last on the depth chart among the defensemen that will be on the NHL roster after camp.

Even if Smith doesn't make the team, I'd say he's probably at the end of the depth chart and I'd expect he'll probably start off as a healthy scratch.

Reactions: glenwo2

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Not sure, but it seems as though he's probably last on the depth chart among the defensemen that will be on the NHL roster after camp.

Even if Smith doesn't make the team, I'd say he's probably at the end of the depth chart and I'd expect he'll probably start off as a healthy scratch.

Muellers best bet is the #7 healthy scratch spot but most likely I see him as the 8th spot right now.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
I've been impressed by a few things this pre-season, but I have to admit, our goalies look OK to me, and it's my biggest concern this season. I know its only been a few games, but so far so good

Reactions: mtnet

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

jOEbwc4.gif

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Our PP in 2017-18 was pretty solid, I think we were fourth or so for while and finished 10th overall. This year we should be up there again. If we can have a solid PK again (the only good thing from last year) we should do some damage with our special teams.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I've been impressed by a few things this pre-season, but I have to admit, our goalies look OK to me, and it's my biggest concern this season. I know its only been a few games, but so far so good

The 2 goalies have been a major bright spot so far. I have no clue what you're talking about

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I think he's agreeing they're a bright spot so far. Just saying it was a big question mark coming into the season and it's still very early so there's more to see yet, that's all.

Cautiously optimistic, but encouraged by the play so far

Reactions: The 29th Pick
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad