GDT: Devils vs. Islanders - 6:00 PM MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Did you see Andrew Ladd? He saved a Cammalleri goal!

Nobody saved a Cammalleri goal, he saved him from embarrassing himself by missing on a gimme chance.

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
I can't think of any goaltender in the league more irritating than Halak. Overstuffed and can be complete dog **** for stretches and then has these spurts where he's stopping everything. The Devils always have a tough time with him.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That was an absolutely pathetic goal on Kinkaid, if it wasn't tipped.

I only saw the replay, as I was making dinner. Don't feel like devoting 120% to watching us struggle to score on this overrated and heavily padded meatball Halak.

Dude isn't even just the most overrated goalie in the league, he's one of the most overrated players.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
I can't think of any goaltender in the league more irritating than Halak. Overstuffed and can be complete dog **** for stretches and then has these spurts where he's stopping everything. The Devils always have a tough time with him.

If by overstuffed you're referring to his pads i strongly disagree. When he wants to be, like today, he can be really good...also think him being sent down motivated him to be even better. His glove is one of the worst that I've seen, he never catches anything unless it's going wide, or to his left side.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Took the words out of my mouth.

All we hear about is 2010, that's all he can hang his hat on.

He's one of the most overrated players in the entire league. And no one can talk about him without bringing up 2010 ninety-million times.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That's game.

I hope Ottawa doesn't dress a bunch of jabroni's tomorrow.

And that Toronto doesn't choke tonight and tomorrow.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
That was an absolutely pathetic goal on Kinkaid, if it wasn't tipped.

I only saw the replay, as I was making dinner. Don't feel like devoting 120% to watching us struggle to score on this overrated and heavily padded meatball Halak.

Dude isn't even just the most overrated goalie in the league, he's one of the most overrated players.

It was...no arguement. However why don't you ever call out your idol Schneider when he gives up much worse goals?

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
That's game.

I hope Ottawa doesn't dress a bunch of jabroni's tomorrow.

And that Toronto doesn't choke tonight and tomorrow.

As a long islander, I'm actually rooting for them to make the playoffs....it beats watching the rangers

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
A good team would have blasted future Quebec out of the building those first 20 minutes. Yet here they are trailing because they can't score for **** and are pathetic defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad