GDT: Devils vs Hurricanes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
Holtz still seems to be a step behind in the dzone and neutral zone. The fancy stats also showed he got caved in a little bit. But on the flip side, he could have probably had a couple points if Boqvist had any finish last night.

Reactions: Devs3cups

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Holtz still seems to be a step behind in the dzone and neutral zone. The fancy stats also showed he got caved in a little bit. But on the flip side, he could have probably had a couple points if Boqvist had any finish last night.
The important thing for me is that he looked improved in those aspects since the start of the year. I thought his skating looked improved and his positioning too. Was it perfect? No, it wasn’t, but it has improved. I remember vaguely an article coming out describing Holtz’s work ethic and willingness to work on his weaknesses.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
I love how Zacha is the only reason we had two goals tonight, and how Hammond got completely hung out to dry on like 5 goals, with terribad turnovers behind the net by Smith, Severson (penalty) and at the blueline (severson) yet somehow the narrative again is lazy Zacha and bad goaltending.

Maybe this team just sucks?

This place.

And here I thought I was the only one who saw these things.

Not blaming everything on the coaching staff, but it is clear this isn't working and there is no one being held accountable.

At this point, think the best option is following the Comets and starting from scratch in 2022-23.

Reactions: billingtons ghost
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad