GDT: Devils vs. Hurricanes - 7:00 PM MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don't think Coleman will ever be an NHLer, but Pietila at least shows promise.

I don't think so.

Mike Sislo had all these breakaways and scoring chances on some of his call ups.

He finally scored one last year. He actually got career NHL goals 1, 2 and 3 last year.

Pietila had a goal, oddly enough in the same game as one of Sislo's last year. I was there.

It was an own goal that Aaron Ekblad (I think) put into his own net. Pietila was the last Devil to touch it and got credit for it.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
I'm fed up with Henrique at this point, he isn't anything special. His reputation far exceeds his skill set. If we can leverage that reputation for a trade we should do it.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought that was definitely a stoppable goal by Cory, more than just a little stoppable. I would go as far to say that's a pretty frickin weak goal allowed by Cory.

A very weak one.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I don't think so.

Mike Sislo had all these breakaways and scoring chances on some of his call ups.

He finally scored one last year. He actually got career NHL goals 1, 2 and 3 last year.

Pietila had a goal, oddly enough in the same game as one of Sislo's last year. I was there.

It was an own goal that Aaron Ekblad (I think) put into his own net. Pietila was the last Devil to touch it and got credit for it.

I don't think he's ever going to be a top 6 forward. He's 24 and hasn't shown that kind of offensive promise. He's quick enough and strong enough to possible be a 4th liner at this level though, with an unlikely homerun being a 3rd liner.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
At least Penn State scored 10 this afternoon. I got to see one team I like actually be able to score.

I really cant stand Pietila. Helgeson probably would have scored one given the chances he's had.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Henrique needs to go this offseason. If he doesn't he needs to have that ****ing A off his jersey.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We're eliminated!

IT'S OFFICIAL!

Put that in your next investors bank commercial.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Officially eliminated (not that there was any doubt that was going to happen).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad