GDT: Devils vs. Flyers - Season Finale - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Sal said he is expecting break out years for Hughes and Hischier. He predicted that Hischier would score 20+40 and I think that would be good but then he had Hughes having 15+30 and I think that would be disappointment.

He's on pace for 16+30 this year (18+31 if you give him back the hand pass goal and offside assist) in a year that he had to deal with having Covid not to mention things like the PP being awful and linemates that couldn't put the puck in the net for most of the season. 15+30 would be awful

MVP Zacha

Feb 8, 2012
Kansas
Because it is the last game of the season I would just like to say how promising these young guys look for the future. Jack is going to be a stud. Sharangovich looks like a gem. Pavs is finally looking like we hoped he would, Smith is only going to get better.
I am stoked for the future.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The difference this year is we have so many very young players making serious individual impacts, which is something we really haven't seen in a really long time.

Question now is how to tie it together to create better team results.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
The difference this year is we have so many very young players making serious individual impacts, which is something we really haven't seen in a really long time.

Question now is how to tie it together to create better team results.
this is what I want next year
.500 would be nice, with a strong finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad