GDT: Devils vs. Flyers - 7:00 PM - MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Yup, let's call it like it is.

Gabriel is such a clown. I'm about ready to let this experiment end for good. If it were up to me, it never would have started because I never would have called him up.
I am being honest here: I've been to more NHL games than I can possibly remember and I have never seen a more reckless dirty and filthy play than that Gabriel hit on Patrick. When I saw the replay I just gasped in horror because it was a miracle the kid didn't end up a quadriplegic. And the referee was a total goddamned clueless oaf for not tossing the guy than if for no other reason to prevent the game from getting out of hand and someone retaliating (which is exactly what happened).

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I am being honest here: I've been to more NHL games than I can possibly remember and I have never seen a more reckless dirty and filthy play than that Gabriel hit on Patrick. When I saw the replay I just gasped in horror because it was a miracle the kid didn't end up a quadriplegic. And the referee was a total goddamned clueless oaf for not tossing the guy than if for no other reason to prevent the game from getting out of hand and someone retaliating (which is exactly what happened).
I've definitely seen worse, but it was pretty bad and I have no sympathy for him for what Patrick did later in the game. None at all. I also was flabbergasted that he got a 5 minute major, but didn't end up tossed from the game.

I could accept the argument that Gabriel is just an idiot and didn't mean for it to go that way, but either way, get this guy out of the game. He's a bad player and a liability.

Reactions: sabremike

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
What’s our record this season with retro jerseys. I don’t think we have won a game. They’re not bringing much luck.

Every time I see those jerseys I get triggered like a Millennial. Those of use who lived through those seasons dont need to see them stink in those colors again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad