GDT: Devils vs. Flyers - 7:00 PM - MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We're not gonna win many games with this lineup, we shouldn't win many games with this lineup, but we were the better team tonight. A couple unlucky goals and a couple weak goals against were the difference. Jim Kinkaid won't agree, but that's what I saw.

Reactions: Cage Helmet

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
On THIS team? Rooney currently should start.

What do you people want as an alternative, an ECHL callup?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Didn’t realize Hynes was in goal. Silly me.
I can't stand Hynes, but good point. Goalies suck this year. We also got a quick visit from the Cory from earlier this season late in the 2nd period and to start the 3rd.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
There is no defensive structure to this team. That is certainly on the coaching staff.

And the fact that the Devils were favored 5 times in the prior 25 games and went 12-12-1? That’s not an indication that they’re actually playing above their talent level and well coached?

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
We're not gonna win many games with this lineup, we shouldn't win many games with this lineup, but we were the better team tonight. A couple unlucky goals and a couple weak goals against were the difference. Jim Kinkaid won't agree, but that's what I saw.

Good old Uncle Jim

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
I really want Shero fired since he thinks this pathetic excuse of a f***ing coach is worth an extension.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Carrick just got worked by a 4th line plug. I'm starting to think he's another puck-moving Severson who cant play defense.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
And the fact that the Devils were favored 5 times in the prior 25 games and went 12-12-1? That’s not an indication that they’re actually playing above their talent level and well coached?

If you think the Devils are well-coached, well, I dont know what to tell you while keeping it polite.

I might suggest you watch the games with MSG on mute, and streaming every opponents NHL analysts "take" on that one though!

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Carrick just got worked by a 4th line plug. I'm starting to think he's another puck-moving Severson who cant play defense.

He got moved in addition to a 3rd rounder for Ben Lovejoy. What did you think the Devils were getting? Dallas was just feeling charitable?

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Severson is infinitely better than Carrick. Carrick is a crappier, slower, younger version of LJ.

Japam

I love Matt Loughlin.
May 21, 2012
nj
Speaking of icing an ECHL team, I remember during the 05 lockout I went to a lot of Trenton Titan games. Their captain was this awesome player named Kowalski or something like that. I wonder what happened to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad