GDT: Devils vs. Flyers 1PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Me too :yo: I turned to my buddy and said "Did you see that? Between his legs!" That was incredible.

He he really good hands. That was a skill move. He needs to stay on his feet more, but the kid knows how to stick handle and create space for himself.

Also has wheels. I actually think he could fit well on a line with Boosh if one of them could center or play RW. We really don't have a spot for that without opening a 2nd LW hole in the top 6, but as a thought experiment. I think he could set Boosh up a lot.

I liked Boosh's game, but he needs a playmaker at ES. Just not going to score enough with JJ. Maybe next year if JQ makes the team that might work better.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
A top-6 crafty veteran center (under-30) would do wonders for Bouch and the team.

But they don't grow on trees.

He's slightly over 30 but maybe Frans Nielson?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
A top-6 crafty veteran center (under-30) would do wonders for Bouch and the team.

But they don't grow on trees.

He's slightly over 30 but maybe Frans Nielson?

He is a free agent this off season right? For the right price might not be a bad idea.

I'm not opposed to signing a middle 6 center. If we can roll 3 even lines that can score and play responsible we would be in a lot better shape. Plus its a more realistic goal then hoping a 1C falls out of the sky.

Basically roll 3 second lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad