GDT: Devils vs. Ducks - 1:00 PM - MSG+

Do the Devils make it to the first commercial break without giving up a goal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Not Studenic?
Not Mcleod?
Not Gignac?
Not Quenneville
Not Lappin?

Bastian?
I would definitely prefer McLeod or Studenic. Quenneville and Lappin have been garbage in the NHL every time they come up.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Not Studenic?
Not Mcleod?
Not Gignac?
Not Quenneville
Not Lappin?

Bastian?

The Atheletic article on Bastian had the coach and AGM say he really worked on his skating and has been very effective this season.

The team wants him to be a heavy player, none of those other guys you listed fit that bill.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
The Atheletic article on Bastian had the coach and AGM say he really worked on his skating and has been very effective this season.

The team wants him to be a heavy player, none of those other guys you listed fit that bill.
He is still not really producing at a level you expect a potential NHL player to? He is tied for 3rd in goals on the team with 10 but 15 points in 43 games in the A?

I just think there are players who have earned more of an opportunity...Either way I love it when a young player gets shot...just wondering about the thought process...Maybe because he's big they thought they needed the physical presence in this game?

I'll definitely be routing for him. Edit: if he plays

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I would definitely prefer McLeod or Studenic. Quenneville and Lappin have been garbage in the NHL every time they come up.
Quenneville hasn't been garbage. ...he has actually been very good defensively...just no offense. And he keeps proving in the A that he can produce. He needs to figure out the time and space at the NHL level...maybe he never will but I don't think he's been garbage.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Why not hope for the best? Why not think that you just might see the blossoming of a late bloomer?

Root for the kids damnit!

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
They’re taking their time with Studenic and McLeod and developing them properly. These games moving forward have no meaning. I have no issues with them using Bastian, especially when it’s obvious they’re trying to add more size and physicality and raise the compete level.

Tao Jersey Jones

Sep 28, 2003
Plainfield, NJ
Does he? I like hot hand call ups...what has he done recently?
He scored last night. 2 g 1 a in last 5 gp. One of those games Binghamton lost 1-0.

edit: OR if you prefer 2 g in last 3 gp. One of those games Binghamton lost 1-0. PTO Nick Saracino has the same stat line over those 3 games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aethon

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Literally zero excitement or interest for this game. The season was obviously lost a long time ago but these last couple of games officially snuffed out any enthusiasm I had. They took lousy to a whole different level. Being bad is one thing but they also play lazy and uninspired with seemingly no semblance of strategy. The least you can do is compete. Then again, the roster is downright embarrassing right now.

Reactions: Maine Fan

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Literally zero excitement or interest for this game. The season was obviously lost a long time ago but these last couple of games officially snuffed out any enthusiasm I had. They took lousy to a whole different level. Being bad is one thing but they also play lazy and uninspired with seemingly no semblance of strategy. The least you can do is compete. Then again, the roster is downright embarrassing right now.

Agree, but in the arena there will be a lot of kids and for some of them their first ever Devils game

Reactions: Maine Fan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad