Status
Not open for further replies.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Nothing to scoff at with our group, that's 8th for our team

Omg its not hard to figure this out...

Its not set in stone he would have 19pts and 2nd in goals on this team because he wouldn't be playing with a lot of top 6 talent.....

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
that's something to see. Matthews himself is not Crosby or McDavid tier yet either.

Well this is of course a conversation for another thread but McDavid is the heir apparent to Crosby...which is crazy because Sid is still just 29.

Matthews is fantastic already and I just hate the fact he's on the Leafs because I'd love to root for him. Matthews + Marner is going to be a problem for the East

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Omg its not hard to figure this out...

Its not set in stone he would have 19pts and 2nd in goals on this team because he wouldn't be playing with a lot of top 6 talent.....

Perhaps, but maybe Vesey clicks with one of our guys if he was here, you can never be sure. Can't judge him on what he might do only what he has done

MichaelJ

May 20, 2013
Zacha will be one. We have a plethora of other forward prospects who can be the other.

We could also trade for more as well.

I agree that Zacha can be one. Since he'll be under team control for some time, I'd like to see the Devils exploit that advantage and try to trade for or sign more. Let's load up on talent.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Relatives were impressed by the arena but not the home team. Best part of the game was being in second row behind Caps bench (got to be within ten feet of Ovy probably) and concessions. I had a very good chocolate mousse cake.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
some of you guys should take the rest of the year off, methinks.

I mean is it so much to expect improvement? Almost every single player has regressed and some new guys have been duds. It's natural to be upset and disappointed so far. Yes I get we're rebuilding and have patience etc but outside of a few games this team has shown me nothing to get behind. And the worst part is there is no quick fix or one thing to just zero it down to, it's all over the organization. I have faith in Shero and I'm not even one who's part of the "fire Hynes" bandwagon, all I'm saying is maybe we're not as close as we thought and need to do more.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
i mean Kyle Stollery is our QB on the power play, how can you not laugh at that

Ironically enough, we've actually scored more since he's been up and on the PP than we did for quite a bit before that.

Even though it feels like our PP still stinks.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Ironically enough, we've actually scored more since he's been up and on the PP than we did for quite a bit before that.

Even though it feels like our PP still stinks.

Have we!? That sounds about right given the state of the PP this year haha

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
i mean Kyle Stollery is our QB on the power play, how can you not laugh at that

You haven't seen bad QB'ing till you watch the New York Jets :sarcasm:

Relatives were impressed by the arena but not the home team. Best part of the game was being in second row behind Caps bench (got to be within ten feet of Ovy probably) and concessions. I had a very good chocolate mousse cake.

Where did you get chocolate mousse? In the clubs/suite?

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
If I want to fuss, just let me fuss, aight!!!

At least fuss about things we can all fuss about. Like how bad the defense was tonight or the lack of Severson, our defenseman with the most points, on the powerlay! I'll gladly join the fray if we fussed about that :laugh:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
What if Hynes is the replacement for Torts at the all star game?

LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad