GDT: Devils vs. Capitals - 7pm, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
The Devils try to extend their winning streak to two against their arch-nemesis Capitals

new-jersey-devils-nico-hischier.gif

peepo-arrive-meme.gif

The Capitals always give the Devils trouble and are coming into tonight with a 2 game winning streak

giphy.gif

Here's how your New Jersey Devils may be lining up to start tonight

Tatar - Hischier - Bratt

Haula - Hughes - Mercer
Sharangovich - Boqvist - Zetterlund
Wood - McLeod - Bastian

Siegenthaler - Hamilton
Graves - Marino
Smith - Severson

Vanecek

And the Capitals lineup, thanks to our neighborhood friend TG

Ovechkin - Strome - Sheary

Milano - Kuznetsov - Oshie
Johansson - Eller - Mantha
Protas - Dowd - Hathaway

Gustafsson - Carlson
Fehervary - Jensen
Irwin - TvR

Whoever their backup or Kuemper

Can Vitek continue his solid play, this time against his old team and lead the Devils to another win?

1669483539781.png

1669483571887.png

We'll find out tonight!
3x

Go Devils Go!

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
What's the xBT(expected beers tossed) for tonight?

Gonna be a packed crowd again, the refs better have their game on point or our fans will be aiming for their heads once again. We owe the caps a beating for that last game on our ice and we need to get a bounce back home ice win to make up for those 2 points stolen from us from those rat bastards in Toronto.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Last edited:

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
Hischier seems to be able to stymie other teams top lines. It would be weird if after this win streak Ovie still is our Kryptonite.
We should aim to contribute towards Ovie's most important stat: plusminus :laugh: he is so bad right now for his team as whole

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Well team… I tried my best to not post in GDTs prior to the game starting as I noticed we went on a win streak when I was doing that. Now that the streak is over I will once again begin bugging you all and sitting in my favorite seat on the couch and not moving all game if we are winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad