GDT: Devils vs. Bruins - Most Extreme Hockey Challenge! 5:00 PM - NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
1. Thank You Scott Wedgewood.

2. Pavel Zacha has been our best forward all year. I am so happy for the kid. I always believed in him.

3. Why are we so much better on the road? Like 6 and 2. Go figure.

4. I am just so happy there’s hockey to watch on TV again. No matter losing streaks who cares.

If we had a Most Improved Player award, the finalists so far would be Hughes, Zacha, and Severson. I think I'd give it to Zacha.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Hughes had a hot start to the season but since then has been kind of disappointing.
He's not a goal scorer he's never going to pot a ton of goals...but he can put up 50-60 asts a season with the right help

I know Tom wants to wait for the kids to develop before getting them more help but Hughes needs a true sniper on his line... and no not Kyle Palmieri.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Zacha is playing on a 62 point pace over 82 games right now. Hopefully he's beaten all the things that kept him from being consistent in the past.

BvqFtJM.gif

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
He's not a goal scorer he's never going to pot a ton of goals...but he can put up 50-60 asts a season with the right help

I know Tom wants to wait for the kids to develop before getting them more help but Hughes needs a true sniper on his line... and no not Kyle Palmieri.
He should be able to put up points at a decent level on his own and he’s turning the puck over a lot. 6 points in last 16 games and he leads the league in giveaways. Everyone up there with him in that category has played 2-7 games more.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
He should be able to put up points at a decent level on his own and he’s turning the puck over a lot. 6 points in last 16 games and he leads the league in giveaways. Everyone up there with him in that category has played 2-7 games more.
He's creates a ton for himself and probably has to do too much hence the turnovers...but like I said he's not a finisher... theres not a ton you can do when no one on this team can score goals consistently.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Captain3rdLine

Sep 24, 2020
Only one teenager in the entire league has more points (Stutzle has 14 to Jack’s 13). Both have 5 goals. Jack has played 2 less games.
As I already said he had a hot start 7 points in first 5 games. Since then he has 6 points in 16 games. He also leads the league in giveaways

Camille the Eel

Ugh he was brutal. I had him for the earlier games this year against Boston and the Cool-Yee-Kov pronunciation was brutal. Guy has been in the league for over a decade. Why can’t he learn his name?

Sue-Bon is also annoying, but l have heard a couple other announcers pronounce it that was.
Actually the emphasis on the “i” in Kulikov is correct Russian pronunciation. They emphasize the final i in his name or in, for example, Osipov or Osipova. Now we don’t do that and why Edwards makes a point of it, well, I d k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad