bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
WE DID IT!

WiltedNaiveDoctorfish-small.gif
Right you are Kenny
Let's go to guy le douche

Reactions: Blender

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Man that was all Wedgewood.

The fourth line finally got back to what makes them effective and I think it had a legit impact. Smith and Sevs were good. Murray is a huge upgrade over Butcher.

Everything else was pretty meh to not good. But it's something.
I didn’t think Wedgewood (or Rask for that matter) were tested hardly at all in the first two periods, but he made some big saves in the 3rd. Particularly after we took the lead, he was under siege and he was just finding every puck.

Was probably the best period of play I’ve ever seen from him.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Can't believe this team was able to hold that lead.... for the little time that they had it!

Good step forward..... they said they gave that last goal to Palms, it bounced off him? Thought it was our collective son Zacha...

.. and finally some good overal; goaltending and defense.

Reactions: glenwo2

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I think the plan was to not even let Blackwood have a huge work load when we signed Crawford. Especially not with the more condensed schedule. With his sudden retirement, that all seemed to change.

Reactions: Guttersniped

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
I'm not gonna lie, when PK dipped the shoulder and took it to the net I cringed. Thought it would end up with a turnover, him flailing on the ice caught behind the play. Good play all around, nice to see us go to the net for a change.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I thought Dell was good against the Capitals. Faced over 40 shots and 3 of the 4 goals against were on the power play. And he didn’t even allow a second goal until like the 32nd or 33rd shot with like 10 minutes to go in the 3rd.

But I thought both goals sucked against the Islanders and he looked bad in relief against the Rangers.

I said so myself even before this game that Dell might not actually even be better than Wedgewood at this current stage.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
This is rich coming from me, but I think you start Wedgewood on Tuesday.

Not because he’s better than Blackwood or good, but because Blackwood looks burnt out and could use the rest/reset.

And because Wedgewood got the shutout, it’s the perfect opportunity to give Blackwood more rest.
It wouldn’t surprise me, Ruff admitted he was ride the hot hand kind of coach earlier this season.

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I had to listen to Jack Edwards talk about Dmitri Kool-yee-kuv, Jesper Braht, and PK Soo-bahn.
Ugh he was brutal. I had him for the earlier games this year against Boston and the Cool-Yee-Kov pronunciation was brutal. Guy has been in the league for over a decade. Why can’t he learn his name?

Sue-Bon is also annoying, but l have heard a couple other announcers pronounce it that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad