GDT: Devils vs. Bruins - 8 More to go… 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He's fine leave him alone lol
Meh

That's his first point in quite some time. He's been pretty bad at offense (non-shootout) since November of 2017.

Looked like he was gonna be a pretty pickup early that year too.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Cory might get injured in this one.

Yakovlev looks pretty lousy tonight.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
**** that guy. He totally ****** up an even nicer pass by Pavel earlier in that shift. Took Stafford to finally finish off on of Zacha's beautiful passes.
Haha just kidding with you.

Wanted to keep in tradition of posters asking other to eat crow when an otherwise TERRIBLE player does something good or gets a point.:laugh:

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Haha I know. Can Subway deliver a sandwich to this guy already? He was talking about how I wanted a sandwich up there a little while back.:laugh:

i just turned the game on in time for the goal, and between that and schneider’s sequence shortly after i’ve had enough of him. i like him so much as a person but he is

on the broadcast

Last edited:

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
i just turned the game on in time for the goal, and between that and schneider’s sequence shortly after i’ve had enough of him. i like i’m so much as a person but he is

on the broadcast

Speaking of Al Trautwig...

Anyone remember the person here with the Al Trautwig novelty account? Always posting about being a sports archeologist and certain stadiums having "throaty roars".

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
I've never held or used a composite stick. It's amazing to see how whippy it gets during Zacha's pass. Still have an old wooden Koho beast from 1998, Eric Daze model.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Now if that was Severson, we'd hear about it the whole night.

That's because Santini f***IN SUCKS and his shot is useless because he fires it either miles wide or into shin pads.

End this f***in stupid experiment with him after this year, he's NOT NHL caliber.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You'd like a save from Cory on that short side shot, it was a stoppable goal, but Santini shouldn't be in the NHL after this.

He's beyond useless. He's a punching bag out there and the one good thing he has (his shot) is useless because he either fires it wide, into shin pads/sticks or can't gain the O-zone.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Speaking of Al Trautwig...

Anyone remember the person here with the Al Trautwig novelty account? Always posting about being a sports archeologist and certain stadiums having "throaty roars".
He probably left a while ago.

He's been MIA for quite some time. Perhaps he still lurks, but I can't remember him posting in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad