GDT: Devils vs. Bruins - 8 More to go… 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whaddagoal

Timos back! Let's go!
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
The lowest in a long time, I was here with you guys watching the game, just too lazy and uninspired to post anything, lol

I was supposed to be at game, but crazy work and traffic fubared it all up. Can't rememeber when i saw this low page gdt....

Reactions: JK3

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Just got back from my dads birthday dinner and from the looks of it, I’m glad we didn’t choose this game for his birthday instead :laugh:

How did Jacobs look?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Times are tough. I'd take Kalinin back over most of the AHL squad here. Tell me, Kalinin or pietila? Kalinin or Gabriel... Haha
Okay! Okay! YOU WIN!

Kalinin over Pietila and Gabriel, I suppose!

Why couldn’t Gabriel do something to Marchand tonight? He could have actually made himself useful in this game.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Just got back from my dads birthday dinner and from the looks of it, I’m glad we didn’t choose this game for his birthday instead :laugh:

How did Jacobs look?
He didn’t look great, but he didn’t look worse than Santini has on most nights.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nobody ever does anything to Marchand. The guy is a ****ing cockroach.
Gotta have mob ties or something.

You touch him on a non-hockey play? You get whacked. The league suspends him? Somebody gets whacked. Somebody from the league is discovered in Kearny under the Pulaski Skyway.

Whaddagoal

Timos back! Let's go!
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Okay! Okay! YOU WIN!

Kalinin over Pietila and Gabriel, I suppose!

Why couldn’t Gabriel do something to Marchand tonight? He could have actually made himself useful in this game.

Haha.

I still think that bastard gave Vats another concussion (or some re up of symptoms) from that heavy cross check to back with whiplash at end of last bos gsme for no f***ing reason. His head snapped back hard, havent seen him back since. Marchand always does shit like that and walk away clean somehow.

Gabriel could have done something at least.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Haha.

I still think that bastard gave Vats another concussion (or some re up of symptoms) from that heavy cross check to back with whiplash at end of last bos gsme for no ****ing reason. His head snapped back hard, havent seen him back since. Marchand always does **** like that and walk away clean somehow.

Gabriel could have done something at least.
I said before this game, if he does something to Marchand or at least attempts it, I won’t complain about him for at least a week, no matter what.

But he didn’t do that, so now I think that’s grounds for complaining about him every single shift.

Reactions: Whaddagoal

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I said before this game, if he does something to Marchand or at least attempts it, I won’t complain about him for at least a week, no matter what.

But he didn’t do that, so now I think that’s grounds for complaining about him every single shift.

Meh, I give Gabriel a pass on the rest of the year after his fight with Lucic. It was about the only exciting thing that's happened since Bratt and Nico went down.

Reactions: Camille the Eel

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Meh, I give Gabriel a pass on the rest of the year after his fight with Lucic. It was about the only exciting thing that's happened since Bratt and Nico went down.
I liked his fight with Lucic, but I’d we have to have a useless goon up here, let him get dirty on a guy that’s taken out at least two of our players in roughly a calendar year.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Who was the best nj player on ice tonight.... How did Zacha look for most of the game?
Zacha was probably the best player.

Funny enough, Santini had one of his best games in relative corsi that I’ve seeb when checking natural stat trick, yet his play on my eyes was a joke.

Just as I say with goalies (market correction) these things tend to even themselves out. There’s been games where he was crushed and didn’t look all that bad. Now this game he’s the best defenseman on the team in that stat and he looks like a massive failure.

Reactions: My3Sons and Dialamo

Whaddagoal

Timos back! Let's go!
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Zacha was probably the best player.

Funny enough, Santini had one of his best games in relative corsi that I’ve seeb when checking natural stat trick, yet his play on my eyes was a joke.

Just as I say with goalies (market correction) these things tend to even themselves out. There’s been games where he was crushed and didn’t look all that bad. Now this game he’s the best defenseman on the team in that stat and he looks like a massive failure.

Conclusion, corsi is bs.

Okay, kidding. I read back not too far in this GDT and concluded santini probably had a bad game.

Good for Zacha, at least he didnt get hurt!

Reactions: My3Sons

Whaddagoal

Timos back! Let's go!
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
He was playing well before his injury and he picked up where he left off. Like, to the point I actually have high hopes for him now. He looked that good.

Awesome. I guess he built up his foundational NHL skillbase so he comes in like he belongs/seasoned even after being out so long. Yes some positivity...

Reactions: My3Sons

Whaddagoal

Timos back! Let's go!
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I said during the game that it looked like Zacha was the best NJ player. At the very least, he was CLEARLY the most talented Devil on the ice.

....and Agostino might be worried his spotlight is cast aside, lol. Did these guys even play a game together, i cant rememeber, Zacha been out so long..

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
The lowest in a long time, I was here with you guys watching the game, just too lazy and uninspired to post anything, lol
I have been that way for weeks sad when you love a team an sport to the point of not really interested in watching. Im sure it will fire me back up to watch some playoff Hockey.

Reactions: JK3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->