DEFENSE%20TEMPLATE_zpsj5thpzxv.png

giphy.gif

BF%20copy%20copy_zpssw38umzl.png

BBD_zpsfrkfzvgv.png

Last edited:

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Go Devils! My older sister, who lives in Boston, will be at the game tonight so hopefully she can bring good luck. Would be nice to get two wins in a row and build momentum.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Tuesday was awesome and it has me twice as excited for the game tonight. Can't wait for work to be over!

giphy.gif

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
Go Devils! My older sister, who lives in Boston, will be at the game tonight so hopefully she can bring good luck. Would be nice to get two wins in a row and build momentum.

And if she doesn't bring a win, at least maybe she can make sure the game is a wicked pissah.

Not loving all of the line changing, but the season is new. We all know Adam Hall is a thing, so why screw around? LGD.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
And if she doesn't bring a win, at least maybe she can make sure the game is a wicked pissah.

Not loving all of the line changing, but the season is new. We all know Adam Hall is a thing, so why screw around? LGD.

Hall scored two goals with Zajac, no line change tonight, what are you talking about?

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
It was great fun attending the home opener and I'm going to the MIN game this weekend too but I'm actually glad this is an away game because I have a feeling this BOS game is going to be tough. On the other hand, despite Marchand and Pastrnak being on fire out of the gate they did drop 4-1 to the Laffs last weekend so anything is possible.

I hope PAP has a good game, his last one was pretty bad. This is also a night we really need Rico, Palms, and Cammy to get it together. Henrique has been near invisible and the other two have been off their game a bit, not entirely awful, but not what they're capable of. Of course lines and chemistry are still getting sorted too so that's a factor.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
giphy.gif

Rolling with this gif as long as we get wins. My father and wife's side of the family are all New Englanders so major bragging rights on the line tonight.

LGD!!

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Not So Fun Fact:

Devils are 4-17 against Boston since 2010 and two of those wins were the last games of the season where Boston sat many starters. :help:

Let's change the tide!

HenriquesJawLine

Mar 6, 2009
Bergeron making his season debut tonight, that top line scares the crap out of me considering Greene hasn't had a very good start to the season.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Hall scored two goals with Zajac, no line change tonight, what are you talking about?

I like Hall with Zajac, but Hall scored two of his goals on the power play, not with Zajac.

Bergeron making his season debut tonight, that top line scares the crap out of me considering Greene hasn't had a very good start to the season.

Well our primary shutdown group so far has been Moore - Lovejoy. Aside from that top line, I'm honestly not too concerned about their line-up. Think we can go toe-to-toe with them elsewhere.

Although I am curious to see if they take Pastrnak off that line to spread out the offense with Bergeron returning.

Possibly Marchand - Bergeron - Backes; Spooner - Krejci - Pastrnak

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I like Hall with Zajac, but Hall scored two of his goals on the power play, not with Zajac.

Well our primary shutdown group so far has been Moore - Lovejoy. Besides, Pastrnak is the one who has been lighting it up for Boston. 7 points in 3 games so far I believe.
Well not totally true since Travis got an assist on one of the PP goals lol. But I have no issue with those two together. They have looked decent.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Bruins lines in morning skate

Marchand—Bergeron—Pastrnak
Heinen—Krejci—Backes
Beleskey—Nash—Hayes
Schaller—Moore—Acciari

Reporter also noted that Heinen, Schaller, and Spooner all rotated at 2LW and 4LW.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
We normally struggle against Boston, but I'll hope for the best. How does Taylor do against the Bruins? Anybody know?

Bruins are not the Bruins of years past that dominated us. Devils are also much differently structured now.

During the DeBoer era, they were better at playing the way DeBoer wanted. We tried to out cycle them and between the hockey sense of guys like Bergeron and the size of guys like Lucic, it never worked.

Now we're likely going to beat them with speed and I'm not sure their defense is well-equipped to handle that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad