KJPw8jG.png

uHbtewN.gif

Last edited:

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Boqvist and McLeod out, Hayden and Carrick in LMAO. Senn gets his first start

No idea on lines other than we're running 7 D.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
I dont mind healthy scratching Boqvist every now and then. I predict he's gonna hit the rookie wall (like Bratt in 17-18) at some point, it's a damn long season to play after coming from Europe where you're used to playing 50-60 games a year. If it's Hayden or Rooney occasionally, its not the end of the world. If Nas starts playing them regularly over young guys, then it becomes a problem.

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
I dont mind healthy scratching Boqvist every now and then. I predict he's gonna hit the rookie wall (like Bratt in 17-18) at some point, it's a damn long season to play after coming from Europe where you're used to playing 50-60 games a year. If it's Hayden or Rooney occasionally, its not the end of the world. If Nas starts playing them regularly over young guys, then it becomes a problem.

Boqvist has only played 21 games this year and we start the holiday break after this game. Nas must not have liked something against Washington.

Reactions: FinnishDevil

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
We have lost 7 straight to Columbus, we last beat them Dec 5th 2017 in Columbus.

Zajac also is going to pass Scott Stevens to move into 4th in games played for the Devils tonight with 957.

Last edited:
Reactions: johnny pierogi

johnny pierogi

15 MINUTES OF FAYNE
Aug 11, 2016
Warren County
“ I may have openings”.

A few seasons ago... let's call it 2014-2015 'Three Headed Monster' season, I used to get calls all the time to come down to the arena. I took my wife (then girlfriend) and they legitimately were giving away seats in the lower level club areas. I did this about 4 times under the guise that I was interested in a membership, which was a new concept then. The last game I went to while carrying out this rouse involved an open bar event in the basement (if you agreed to listen to a 5 minute sales pitch) after which they took everyone upstairs and a ticket rep walked you down to your seats about 10 rows from the bench.

After that season I stopped getting contacted, until now. I figured they were onto my freeloading ass and put me on the bottom of the list. Has it finally happened that they've gone through their entire call sheet and circled back around to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad