GDT: Devils vs. Blackhawks - 7:30PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
appreciate that, but Hall needed to get off about 30 seconds earlier. You're looking for about a 30 second shift (at most 40 or 45) in overtime, as in a game, any time you pass the bench get the hell off. Cycle your best guys.

That said it's a hard change in o.t. Still he's got to be aware. Don't be a hog man.

I was pretty surprised Hall was still out there. Part of it was looking to see who, could or should have been at the half wall supporting Ov2(not sure if that is proper positioning or not in OT) but I thought there was time for Hall to get out of there.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Not sure it should be a realistic expectation that Camm will get going. Injury prone and aging and hadn't played for a long stretch prior to the start of the season. His decision making and passing has been atrocious, he hasn't gotten into prime scoring areas or gotten his shot off, just bad in all areas offensively. If this level of play continues for another five games I'm not sure we can dismiss it as just him getting off to a slow start.

I don't know what his deal is. I would be concerned if he looked slow and was getting knocked off the puck like an old man...But he doesn't look bad physically. He doesn't look weaker or slower than year past to me. He's making bad decisions with the puck, he's flubbing shots...These are more timing-related things, not so much age. I think he'll hit his stride soon, he was too good last year to have just dropped off a cliff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad