The Village
2keg1u.gif

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Has Quenneville been poor?

Yes.

Is there any scenario whereby on planet earth, on a planet in a foreign galaxy where humanoids exist and play hockey, that Stafford is likely to be better?

No.

Reactions: Bleedred

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Maybe they are just Dea curious. I know i am. I thought i would hate Dea before the season started.

you gotta give the Dea a chance man. learn to love Dea instead of assuming Dea isnt gonna be exactly what you need

Reactions: New Jersey

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
JQs best asset is his shot. And I think he had like the lowest shots of any of our forwards... He deserved to sit

He's tied for least amount of shots on the team with Lovejoy and Severson, has the lowest ice time per game on the team but also the highest offensive zone among any forward on the team at 65%. Has done nothing to stand out in 4 games even though him and Dea should be the hungriest players on the ice. The benching was well earned.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Has Quenneville been poor?

Yes.

Is there any scenario whereby on planet earth, on a planet in a foreign galaxy where humanoids exist and play hockey, that Stafford is likely to be better?

No.
Stafford really wasn't as bad as people make him out to be.

He did pretty well at getting shots on net.

His scoring touch dried up though.

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
Meh...I'd probably prefer Quenneville in the lineup but it's not gonna make a big difference

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I hope Q sitting is a statement because Stafford is not better lol

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
He's tied for least amount of shots on the team with Lovejoy and Severson, has the lowest ice time per game on the team

If this was done in the context of "message sending", to a rookie, then I'm all for it.

If this was done because they think Stafford is a better option, then it's disappointing.

Reactions: Bleedred

DEVILS130

Aug 14, 2008
PA
Holy crap there are lower level seats for as low as $31 tonight. Ugh if I was home I'd definitely go

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
If this was done in the context of "message sending", to a rookie, then I'm all for it.

If this was done because they think Stafford is a better option, then it's disappointing.

I think it's a combo of sending a message to Q as well as trying to get Zacha's line going since he's had success in the past with Stafford.

I'm no Stafford fan AT ALL, but I don't see much downside in this move considering Q has been invisible this season.

Reactions: Darkauron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad