GDT: Devils vs. Avalanche - WWE Night - 7:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
JQ has been completely outplayed by JSD. He's certainly the first one to sit when Bratt comes back.

I like JQ but I'm not sure he has a place on this team. I think he might get Matteau'd or Gelinas'd in a few months.

Reactions: glenwo2

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

Great, now I won't be able to unsee Palmieri as Kyle O'Reilly. Kinda bummed, I would have visited for vacation and taken in tonight's game but I canceled it to take my extended family to Vegas last week (which was a complete waste of time since they refused to do anything when we got there).

As on a Kyle O'Reilly related note, I stumbled on this video last year and thought that rink looked familiar. Friends and I used to go to a ball hockey tournament every year at that rink in Vegas. Just bought tickets for NXT Takeover next month in LA.

Reactions: New Jersey

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
If it ain't broke, break it, right?

I kid I kid, don't mind Stafford drawing in. JQ hasn't done much and Zacha/Stafford did have some success last year. Either way, they're just a place holder until Bratt is back.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Hoping for at least a point tonight. Really hope the PP scores more than 1 goal if they get more than one chance.

Maybe Hischier and or Hall will pot a goal tonight and Zacha will get a point or two as well.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Stafford scores at least one goal tonight. Heard it here first.

tenor.gif

Kyle O'Reilly may become a meme of his own. :laugh:

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
It is entirely about Q. What has he done to deserve staying in the lineup?
Look. I can’t be the only one in here acknowledging the fact that we’re 4-0 and there’s absolutely no reason to make a lineup change. If jq was throwing away games or making plays that lead directly to goals agaisnt fine. But he hasn’t really made many mistakes. I just don’t see a need for change

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Look. I can’t be the only one in here acknowledging the fact that we’re 4-0 and there’s absolutely no reason to make a lineup change. If jq was throwing away games or making plays that lead directly to goals agaisnt fine. But he hasn’t really made many mistakes. I just don’t see a need for change

Based on that logic, I'm sure you're entirely content that Ben Lovejoy is still in the lineup, yes?

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County

You're not answering the question...

Reactions: SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
JQ has done nothing to suggest he’s a regular, Stafford playing over him is completely warranted

Reactions: Billdo

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA

You don’t see the potential upside in swapping in a player fighting for his career, for a player that has been the most invisible player on the team for the first four games?

With how JQ has played, there’s no risk here. At worst, Stafford is just as invisible as Q has been.

This really isn’t a big deal. Relax...

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
JQ has been completely outplayed by JSD. He's certainly the first one to sit when Bratt comes back.

I like JQ but I'm not sure he has a place on this team. I think he might get Matteau'd or Gelinas'd in a few months.
Little unfair given JSD is our 2nd leading goal scorer.

But yeah, Q is the obvious first man out. And he can still go to the AHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad