GDT: Devils @ VGK 3/14 7pm PT

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Well, that was a nightmare. It’s probably good that it happened though.

You, too, can get completely dominated in your house, Golden Knights. Time to pull the head out and get ready for the playoffs.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Pirate Deadpool

Mar 3, 2011
Las Vegas, NV
I usually don't go to weekday games, but this was one of the few that we've been to. What a mistake. The worst game by far. Reaves has been below average. Can't the guy find a happy medium? He's either murdering everyone and taking penalties or backing off and being a pylon.

Neal and Smith out of the line up shows how badly the team needs them. The road trip was deceiving. The puck could have easily bounced the other way and had a not so great road trip. I used to feel good about getting to the wcf. Now not so much. I'm just hoping they catch fire once everyone is healthy. If they go into the postseason cold, I'll be worried about them getting out of the first round.

Last edited:

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
You know, it wasn’t a shitty game until really late. First two were weird and that kind of set the tone.

I’m convinced this isn’t a bad thing. Put a little fear of god into everyone.

Ginormousthumbs

Jul 7, 2013
West Side
I know there have been some injuries but when Gallant was with Florida, did they stumble into the playoffs that year they lost to the Islanders?

Supermassive

HISS, HISS
Feb 19, 2007
Sherwood Park
So uuh... i noticed that he had like thousand minuses this game. And he scored two goals. I assume he was fluid **** in this game despite those two goals?
No offence, but don’t assume. A goal means you ARE the biggest contributor. A minus means you were merely on the ice.

The whole team struggled. At least he potted goals on his chances. Many others whiffed. A lot!

Damn posts too.

Grumble grumble.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad