GDT: Devils v Panthers @ 7pm Jan 31st - Motivation Edition

DenisSamson3

Sep 13, 2007
I pose this question. Their was a time when this team out possessed and out shot teams last year for a lot of games. So many people here were frustrated this team could not get the win. Would you rather get these boring games with a win, or games where we get offensive chances but can't win?

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
If I was Kinkaid , I would wind up and kick Harrold right square in the junk . Wait until in the showers and Harrold is shampooing and totally oblivious to the incoming junk kickage

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I pose this question. Their was a time when this team out possessed and out shot teams last year for a lot of games. So many people here were frustrated this team could not get the win. Would you rather get these boring games with a win, or games where we get offensive chances but can't win?

In general I'd always choose the win, but this is smoke and mirrors. And we've seen this team stomped and suffer some of the most lopsided games of the year playing this style.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

I'd rather just get the win.

We absolutely need to have better possession though. I HATED the DeBoer system. It just wasn't providing goals. Which is why I think our shooting percentage has gone up since they put the grenade to that system.

We need to find a way to get more shots. I still don't think it's a coincidence that were 6-0-0 in games with multi goal leads, and ZERO multi goal leads blown since the coaching change.

This makes me feel even more confident that DeBoer's system was the cause for the blown leads.

goawaygary*

I'll say this, Gionta was no world beater in any sense but at least he provided a bit of speed. Take Gionta out and this team looks even slower.

at least they were responsible defensively tonight, though not like they were playing any sort of juggernaut themselves.

goawaygary*

And when the hell is Severson coming back already? Seems like he should be back by now. At least that ****cans one of Fraser/Harrold

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
B8udUK7IUAESeHO.jpg:large

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad