Devils Team Discussion (current team/player news and notes) ‎2014-2015 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedict Parisechuk

Army of Pandolfo's
Apr 5, 2013
Chicago, IL
Cbgb odds are will never be reunited. Someone has to be sent away for carter to be signed. Same with Gomez. Literally no room. Someone has to go and waiving is easier then a trade so Bernier is the easiest option.

Pete can say all the nice things he want. Simple numbers game means it's not happening.

The problem is, I don't put anything past this coach. As long as CBGB are still here, I still somehow expect them to play. The way he talks about them, its like there all going to be on the opening night roster, which would be nauseating. Not one of them deserve to be here and are all players we can easily live without but something tells me were going to be disappointed when the final roster shapes up.

njdevils6

Jan 24, 2013
Don't tear my head off but what do you guys think about trading Kinkaid next year for a prospect forward

he will never be our starter and i also think we can get a Back up FA next year and be just fine

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Don't tear my head off but what do you guys think about trading Kinkaid next year for a prospect forward

he will never be our starter and i also think we can get a Back up FA next year and be just fine

He'd have to have a good season this year to even get noticed. I don't think any team would be interested in him, even for a lower pick.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ruutu at least is capable of more than the 4th line. You will see. I can bet money on that too.
Hopefully everyone on our 4th line will be better than 4th line players.
The problem is, I don't put anything past this coach. As long as CBGB are still here, I still somehow expect them to play. The way he talks about them, its like there all going to be on the opening night roster, which would be nauseating. Not one of them deserve to be here and are all players we can easily live without but something tells me were going to be disappointed when the final roster shapes up.

Ugh don't give Pete any ideas.:laugh::help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot