GDT: Devils @ Stars - 8:30 PM - MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
I popped in here after the 1st period and proceeded to say for the Devils to call Clarke up haha.

This team has been pulling wins out of their ass latley and its been super fun to watch yet very tense. The team really needs Marino back after the ASG. I'm a little bummed that Okhotyuk got sent down but he will get some games in during the break which is good. I'm fine with Smith as the 6th D but I noticed Bahl played a bit more than him yesterday. That might be a sign that when Marino gets back that Smith could be a potential healthy scratch. With the uncertainty of this offseason I would like Bahl or Ohoytuk getting regular minutes because their may be 2 spots open for grabs on the blueline next year. 1 of the 2 is going to Luke or Nemec , the other will be Bahl or Ohotyuk IMO.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Here @Hockey Sports Fan , a live-action sequence of the so-called Bratt "Panic pass" and "teensy bit offsides" you claim :

:eyeroll:

I habe watched the goal a few times. I am surprised by the amount of cheering there was after Jack scored . Also can see quite a few people I’m the video standing and cheering. Its always cool to see Devils fans and support on the road.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Vitek stole this one.

We didn't allow as many odd man rushes and breakaways as the night before, but it was yet another party in our D-zone, much like the Pittsburgh game last weekend, only even worse.

We've helped him with goals in OT and a couple of late 6 on 5 goals, but he's given us every opportunity to be able to win in OT and has kept it close enough where we were able to tie it with just one goal late.

And he's been making some insane saves for the last month.

Reactions: glenwo2 and My3Sons

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar

1DFCBEEB-F51B-4B32-A5A8-38E3E68AB644.jpeg

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Yes apparently you did if you're perplexed as to why a good amount of people here (who don't make excuses) would rather have Schmid (who had another shutout last night, I believe) over Blackwood.

I mean...Blackwood was immediately re-inserted into the lineup when he returned from injury and Schmid was sent back automatically because.....reasons.

At that point, Schmid had shown he could be a very effective #2 to Vitek but screw him apparently because.....Blackwood.

No I was wondering what you meant by Akira was a good #2 at one point. What I meant was, was there more than the team is just fcking Pejorative Slured. As in, did he actually fall off a cliff or something like that.

Not sure why you'd think I would be perplexed about that if you read my post...

Did I miss something? I felt he was better than Blackwood, but the team is in love with him so here we are, with Blackwood as the #2.

Dylan9z9

May 16, 2012
Rockaway, NJ
Do we HAVE to keep playing the 4th line regular shifts here?

I habe watched the goal a few times. I am surprised by the amount of cheering there was after Jack scored . Also can see quite a few people I’m the video standing and cheering. Its always cool to see Devils fans and support on the road.
We don't have to but then we need to get rid of Lindy ... who by the way is old enough to know how to do the dance " The Lindy" I'm taking a collection to buy him a case of Prevagen along with a new suit😅

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad