GDT: Devils @ Stars - 2:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

giphy.gif

Reactions: glenwo2 and My3Sons

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
McLeod trying to avoid 23 straight games (for the third time in his career and fourth time of 16 or more games) without a goal today.

If he goes to 25 games it will be his third goal drought of at least 25 games in the NHL.

The good news is that there's not enough games left in this season for him to top his personal record of 38 games without a goal.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They must really be ready to toss Gillies in the dumpster.

He doesn't even dress as the backup on the bench anymore.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
So frustrating when we cannot clear our zone when we have the puck and flub it. Happens way too often . We suck at stopping their cycle.

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I have to watch the Dallas broadcast today. It’s interesting to hear their announcers. They are also trashing the Dallas power play and it sounds similar to what is wrong with the NJ power play.
They said that we have a lineup decimated by injuries. Its almost like other teams give the people watchign a heads up that the Devils are going to look terrible and giving a reason why .

Reactions: My3Sons

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
My buddy who’s a Stars fan said he’s been pretty good with Seguin and Benn FWIW, probably scoring today knowing our luck with this season lol

Studenic is a good player so scoring when he’s not playing with 4th line plugs is very possible. He can get pucks on net and drive play a bit as well play solid defensively.

I hope he does well on Dallas, very likable guy too.

Reactions: Guadana and My3Sons

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I have to watch the Dallas broadcast today. It’s interesting to hear their announcers. They are also trashing the Dallas power play and it sounds similar to what is wrong with the NJ power play.
They said that we have a lineup decimated by injuries. Its almost like other teams give the people watchign a heads up that the Devils are going to look terrible and giving a reason why . Same as mentioning several times that we are a good team but goaltending has been shit.

Reactions: My3Sons
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad