Low Effort GDT Devils @ Senators - 7PM - TSN5/RDS2 - Devils wear Varada

umma gumma

Apr 8, 2005
I’m sure new ownership will have some type of refreshing investment strategy but I doubt it means losing $30 million like Viola. We lost $20 the last two years so the wiggle room may not be as “strong” as many would like.
Oh what do you know? You said there would no one willing to but the team and we know that is flat out wrong. Obviously the few interested parties are privy to something you're not. Stop pretending you know stuff. You don't.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Oh what do you know? You said there would no one willing to but the team and we know that is flat out wrong. Obviously the few interested parties are privy to something you're not. Stop pretending you know stuff. You don't.
Sorry what did I say I know? You should just ignore me if you can’t handle speculation.

umma gumma

Apr 8, 2005
Sorry what did I say I know? You should just ignore me if you can’t handle speculation.
You repeatedly said noone would be intersted in buying the team. You were wrong. There is speculating, and then there is gas lighting.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
You repeatedly said noone would be intersted in buying the team. You were wrong. There is speculating, and then there is gas lighting.

I’m shocked there is as much interest as there has been - we haven’t seen a price yet and we don’t know how any offer may deal with the debt, development opportunities, or what type of internal budget they may have… but interest appears strong.

I wouldn’t call me speculating on low interest in the club gas lighting. The team has had 20 years of ownership challenges including a well documented challenging ownership search covering two bankruptcies.

Hey - people swing badly on their opinions of things all the time. Drum up the EK trade , pinto draft or even Hamonic trade if you need some evidence. Are those terrible misses gas lighting?

Let’s hope Viola 2.0 buys this team.

Reactions: BoardsofCanada

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad