GDT: Devils @ Red Wings, 7:30 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I like people’s enthusiasm for Mermis. I don’t know why it’s happening but I’m all about love when it comes to AHL defensemen. Let’s hope his 13th NHL game proves lucky and he gets his elusive first point.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Muller
Mermis
Claesson

JESUS!!!
Mermis has looked good in his starts so far. So lets not lump him into the poop just yet, and honestly, Claesson is an upgrade over some of the crap we had on D this season, even though he isn’t good either.

Last edited:

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

Bring back Goals 4 Cory.

I think half were shutouts and others were Cory being pulled before the Devils scored.

It’s a pretty bold move to ditch Domingue for Cory because at least Louis had a few honest to god quality starts this year while Cory hasn’t had one since last March.

Well, I guess this the last hurrah of Schneider, whose crazy Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde run will finally close out with this season. I can’t remember any other player who heroically carried the team on his back some seasons and then single handedly torpedoed other seasons like Cory has. It was more of a Gypsy curse than a trade. I do hope he bags an NHL win some point this season. Why not tonight?

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
I think half were shutouts and others were Cory being pulled before the Devils scored.

It’s a pretty bold move to ditch Domingue for Cory because at least Louis had a few honest to god quality starts this year while Cory hasn’t had one since last March.

Well, I guess this the last hurrah of Schneider, whose crazy Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde run will finally close out with this season. I can’t remember any other player who heroically carried the team on his back some seasons and then single handedly torpedoed other seasons like Cory has. It was more of a Gypsy curse than a trade. I do hope he bags an NHL win some point this season. Why not tonight?
Maybe the Gypsy King Tyson Fury placed a curse on Cory’s head?

Ive seen some pretty brutal curses in the past, two of the most brutal being my man Lil B’s curses on Durant and Harden

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
I think they're banking on cory performing well the rest of the way to try to get something for him in the offseason...

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore

One has an albatross contract and one does not.

Not even Lou would trade for Cory

The Devil In I

Jun 28, 2005
Chicago
Maybe the Gypsy King Tyson Fury placed a curse on Cory’s head?

Ive seen some pretty brutal curses in the past, two of the most brutal being my man Lil B’s curses on Durant and Harden

Nah, Cory's legs are just tired from carrying around the 40lbs of goalie equipment he's wearing from the locker room.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

I think Cory will get two more wins or two wins this season. That's my prediction.
I think they're banking on cory performing well the rest of the way to try to get something for him in the offseason...
Are you kidding me? What are they getting for him? They ain't getting nothing for Cory.

The only good Cory can do for himself with this opportunity is to get himself a PTO or one year deal for the NHL to be a backup for next season from somewhere else. And he might have an edge over someone like, I don't know, say Keith Kinkaid? Because he USED to be VERY good at one time and maybe some team would think he has a last gasp (probably Shero, if he was a GM somewhere, he sure gave him enough of a vote of confidence this year) of breath before they shut the machines off.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Mermis has looked good in his starts so far. So lets not lump him into the poop just yet, and honestly, Claesson is an upgrade over some of the crap we had on D this season, even though he isn’t good either.

I find will the whole left side to be an upgrade over butcher.. I'm a little lit.. so what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad