Confirmed with Link: Devils re-sign Kyle Palmieri

NiedsKicks

Jun 24, 2016
New Jersey
Couldn't be happier with this 5 year deal. I was starting to get a little nervous it'd be a 1-2 year deal and end up costing us 6+ mil on the next one. I wonder if Hynes sticks him on the 2nd line for more balance for most of the year. He'll probably get around 65pts playing with Hall on the PP now :yo:

TheRobotDevil13

Jun 3, 2016
Hell
I think Hynes should take Zajac's place and Zajac should go where Larrson is.

Right now Hall should replace Elias.

And we need to find someone to replace Gio.

I never even realized Stemp was in there maybe DSP/Bennett/Zacha/Lovejoy/Severson should replace him?

Sorry got tied up
swapped Zajic with Larsson
Hall with Zajac
Hynes with Elias
Squeezed Lovejoy in back
And I had to swap Gio with Cangialosi I couldn't pass on that.
Let me know if this works or if you all want more changes

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Steve definitely works in the Gio spot :laugh:

Leave Zajac in front with Shero and Larsson out :(

TheRobotDevil13

Jun 3, 2016
Hell
Steve definitely works in the Gio spot :laugh:

Leave Zajac in front with Shero and Larsson out :(

Leave Zajac up front, move Hynes to the Shero slot ,move hall Hall in Elias's slot and replace larsson with Bennet maybe? Give me a bit and i'll rotate. Apologies normally I'm faster I got a bit tied up

Ive also got a few other ones set up to make

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Sorry got tied up
swapped Zajic with Larsson
Hall with Zajac
Hynes with Elias
Squeezed Lovejoy in back
And I had to swap Gio with Cangialosi I couldn't pass on that.
Let me know if this works or if you all want more changes

Where did that face on Hynes came from? Jesus Christ, if that isn't a real troll ''LOL U mad?'' grin and laugh.:laugh:

I've never seen him in such a mood before, not that he's always serious. But he's really having a good old time whenever that shot came from.

I initially thought Palmieri was Gio, as I haven't seen this for a while. At first glance they look a little similar. Both have that dark Italian hair and dark eyebrows. It's been a while since I saw the original one.

I always loved Cory and Cammalleri's faces in this. Cammalleri looks like he's having the time of his life and Cory has this grin like he knows it's wrong but he's having fun anyway haha.

I do like the upgrades!:handclap:

And LOL @ Steve in Gio's former spot.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Noooo the best part of that was Zajac :(

The Cangi addition is GOLD, but the original Zajac was the best because that face is perfect for that dancing guy.

Last edited:

TheRobotDevil13

Jun 3, 2016
Hell
Noooo the best part of that was Zajac :(

The Cangi addition is GOLD, but the original Zajac was the best because that face is perfect for that dancing guy.

Give me a bit i still have my PNG's I'm going to make a few versions. Also got some other gifs converted and ready to play with. I still cant believe they got Palmieri under 5k. This has been one hell of an off season I'm excited.

BadFella

"$8 Million Goalie My Ass!"
Jan 9, 2013
Exit 105
I initially thought Palmieri was Gio, as I haven't seen this for a while. At first glance they look a little similar. Both have that dark Italian hair and dark eyebrows. It's been a while since I saw the original one.

But Cangy and Cammy are both Italians with dark hair and eyebrows...

(Ok, Cangy and Cammy are Sicilian, but still. Cangy's eyebrow game is strong.)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
But Cangy and Cammy are both Italians with dark hair and eyebrows...

(Ok, Cangy and Cammy are Sicilian, but still. Cangy's eyebrow game is strong.)
Cangialosi definitely has the dark hair and eyebrows too. Cammy is a little less Italian looking than any of them.

Though I remember his dad from the father's trip and he was really Italian looking. I still remember when he said he was a contractor and worked in construction.

Sure he does.:laugh:

TheRobotDevil13

Jun 3, 2016
Hell
Where did that face on Hynes came from? Jesus Christ, if that isn't a real troll ''LOL U mad?'' grin and laugh.:laugh:

I've never seen him in such a mood before, not that he's always serious. But he's really having a good old time whenever that shot came from.

I always loved Cory and Cammalleri's faces in this. Cammalleri looks like he's having the time of his life and Cory has this grin like he knows it's wrong but he's having fun anyway haha.

I do like the upgrades!:handclap:

And LOL @ Steve in Gio's former spot.

Zajac is back up front.Replaced Shero with hynes and btw the pic came from a press conference. Replaced Larsson with DSP. Lovejoy behind Shero and Zajac. Replaced Elias with Taylor Hall. And swapped Gio with Cangi. Does this work? Also do we have a gif thread on the devils board I do this A lot. Wasn't sure if there is A designated thread

Last edited:

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Looks amazing, great job! That Zajac face is just perfect! And Cangi keeps cracking me up :lol:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Zajac is back up front.Replaced Shero with hynes and btw the pic came from a press conference. Replaced Larsson with DSP. Lovejoy behind Shero and Zajac. Replaced Elias with Taylor Hall. And swapped Gio with Cangi. Does this work? Also do we have a gif thread on the devils board I do this A lot. Wasn't sure if there is A designated thread

Cangy in the back has me cracking up. Lovejoy looks super creepy.

The only nitpick (and I hate being a nitpick because you did a great job) is I still prefer Shero where Hynes is. Not sure where you could stick Hynes though. Maybe over DSP since he is the only one who doesn't have a multi year contract.

TheRobotDevil13

Jun 3, 2016
Hell

The only nitpick (and I hate being a nitpick because you did a great job) is I still prefer Shero where Hynes is. Not sure where you could stick Hynes though. Maybe over DSP since he is the only one who doesn't have a multi year contract.

I can flip that tomorrow it won't take long and don't hesitate to ask if you guys want anything i love doing this stuff :cheers:

Last edited:

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County

This is great. Look forward to using this a lot next year and it becoming a thing moving forward for years to come.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
it's one home run after another with this Shero fella. hard to believe he was run out of Pittsburgh

Kurt Cobain

Mar 30, 2004
I really thought he was gonna cost at least a million more a season. This is one of the best signings by any team this summer. I'm also really not worried about this being a fluke year with Kyle, just by the way he scored his goals this past season. Besides the empty netter that got him number 30 you can really say that every goal was either from pure skill or relentless effort. There were no freebies for him. He earned those 30 goals with that shot of his, especially his slaps shot and one timer. That was the thing that surprised me about him, I didn't know he had such a phenomenal shot. I really love it when he plays the off wing on thei power play. It really helps him utilize that one timer of his. He like the poor mans stamkos with that shot of his. Plus he also a decent passer with some shiftyness and agility to him game. On top of that he's not soft by any means. How could you not love this deal!

Nemec

Apr 5, 2009
This is great. Look forward to using this a lot next year and it becoming a thing moving forward for years to come.

Why does Hall look so jaundiced ? Does he have a bile duct obstruction ?

Edit: in the above picture I mean

TheRobotDevil13

Jun 3, 2016
Hell

Flipped it again Shero back, Hynes in Larssons old spot also played with a few more filters to get the edmonton tan off Taylor Hall :laugh: I found the other thread in the sticky threads. Im going to make some more gifs there. And give some of the other devils shoppers a line change when they need it :cheers:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad