Confirmed with Link: Devils re-sign Kyle Palmieri

NiedsKicks

Jun 24, 2016
New Jersey
Brilliant

Flipped it again Shero back, Hynes in Larssons old spot also played with a few more filters to get the edmonton tan off Taylor Hall :laugh: I found the other thread in the sticky threads. Im going to make some more gifs there. And give some of the other devils shoppers a line change when they need it :cheers:

Nailed it bro! I hope we get to witness this one on ice after winning the cup.

TheRobotDevil13

Jun 3, 2016
Hell
Nailed it bro! I hope we get to witness this one on ice after winning the cup.

Thank you :cheers: At first I wasn't sure what to make of Shero. Still cant believe what he was able to do with the Palmieri contract. Thats a great cap contract for elite talent. Add Hall and the past two drafts. Along with the free agent moves. I think we're on the verge of some extremely exciting devils hockey. I wasn't expecting the rebuild to go anything like this.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
God I love that gif :laugh: Cangy is the perfect replacement for Gio.

Didn't get to say my piece here but God that mainboard thread nearly gave me an aneurysm. This contract for Palms is great, I'm really happy about it. He was better than any of us could have ever imagined he would be last year and I hope he continues at that type of pace. Even if he dips off, this is a solid deal to buy out 3 UFA years. He will be a great ambassador for the team as well being the Jersey boy.

Though Hall threw a curveball, I think Palms will still be my next jersey. :)

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
oh god Hynes looks like hes trolling so hard in that pic XD

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
oh god Hynes looks like hes trolling so hard in that pic XD

That's what I said.

I'm not sure where that image is from or when it took place. Part of me thinks it might be from after we beat the Blue Jackets for the first time last season. Knowing him though, he probably had a disgusted look from needing 5 tries to beat them.

TheRobotDevil13

Jun 3, 2016
Hell
Someone has to tweet that to Henrique haha it's perfect.

Anyhting i do belongs to you guys. I cant tweet it my twitter is for work. I'll be in the photoshop thread on the devils board tonight. I've got a good one I can make henrique will enjoy haha

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
You should shop Gio into a couch somewhere watching from home!:sarcasm:

Captain Lou

Apr 2, 2004
Holy crap I have tears from laughing so hard at this. I can't even decide who I like best. I'm going with Palms. That face gets me every time.

Group Chat Legend*

I think he can be a 60 point guy.

Hall, Henrique, Palmieri all 60+ point guys... Would that make us one of the more potent offenses in the league? Serious question there, whether you believe it to happen or not, im curious how many teams had multiple 60+ point players

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Jul 3, 2013
Flipped it again Shero back, Hynes in Larssons old spot also played with a few more filters to get the edmonton tan off Taylor Hall :laugh: I found the other thread in the sticky threads. Im going to make some more gifs there. And give some of the other devils shoppers a line change when they need it :cheers:

I really want to punch Taylor Hall in the face after looking at that. Jk, well done Robo!

TheRobotDevil13

Jun 3, 2016
Hell
Haha. Man I'm getting excited to see it though!

I started one but changed directions and made the gif i dropped in the shoppe thread thats stacked up top here. The things that survived the apocalypse thread. Got a little technical made a hero hall trade gif. Im working on the go couch gif now. And i have two more go gifs ready to roll after. Im going to drop them in that thread when I'm done. You'll get some laughs. Figured it would be best if I keep the gifs there so I don't disrupt conversation. I'm still learning the board. But I love it here. I can gif and talk hockey. I really wish i came over a long time ago this group is awesome

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad