GDT: Devils @ Rangers, 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Come on people, it's rivalry night! Get pumped!

tumblr_mqvgqay1WH1rdh9azo1_500.gif

Devils Lineup:

Hall-Henrique-PAP
Cammalleri-Zajac-Palmieri
Bennett-Kalinin-DSP
Wood-Fiddler-Lappin

Greene-Severson
Merrill-Lovejoy
Moore-Quincey

Schneider

Hdbfxhb.gif

Rangers Lineup:

Krieder-Stepan-Zuccarello
Grabner-Hayes-Miller
Hrivik-Lindberg-Fast
Vesey-Pirri-Jensen

McDonagh-Girardi
Staal-Holden
Skjei-Klein

Raanta

LOLQVIST

henrik-lundqvist.jpg

No excuses, no BS, LET'S GO DEVILS!

giphy.gif

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
Lundqvist day-to-day with a bruised ego.

Getting embarrassed by the Canadiens and Blues is one thing, but can we please not make it three turkeys in a row against this team?

We're on the road, but I hope Hall can sneak out there against Girardi. I want to see Taylor blow some doors off.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
Not very optimistic about this game...but this is the game for the boys to step it up. First Rags game of the season should hopefully be a competitive one I hope.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Pretty frustrating that Auvitu gets scapegoated for Moore/Quincy playing like **** every game.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'll be really annoyed if we lose this one, especially if we get outshot by something.

If we get outshot by this team of all teams 35-25 or something, god help us. Unless we've led all game.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
If we don't get solid team defense and goaltending this will be a long night. The Rangers are a lot better than I thought they would be and this is with Lundqvist having a similar mediocre season like Cory. I'm interested in seeing if Hynes has the Devils slow down the Rangers in the neutral zone and cut down their stretch passing game.

oxman44

Dec 1, 2015
Hunterdon
this rags team makes almost all their offense off the rush. Id go old school Burns style and put 4 guys in the neutral zone aaaaallllll game long and frustrate those cherrypickers into turnovers

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
this rags team makes almost all their offense off the rush. Id go old school Burns style and put 4 guys in the neutral zone aaaaallllll game long and frustrate those cherrypickers into turnovers

We might actually generate more scoring chances doing that than we did the last two games and allow much fewer.

Whatever we were doing the last two games looked like Dave Cameron hockey or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad