GDT: Devils @ Rangers - 7 P.M. - MSGSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
1695915986906.gif

Keeping it short and sweet today. Devils looking to go 3-0 in preseason.

LGD!

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I'm not sure if I am going to be able to see this game. Just MSG in market, right?

Reactions: mdj12784

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Willman, Bowers, and Dowling are players I am unfamiliar with.

I do recall seeing Bowers and Dowling in action against....was it Philly?

But Willman, I have never seen that name.
Willman played against MTL, played a pretty good game. He’s on a PTO, played for Philly last year.

Reactions: devilsfan950003

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
ESPN+ has the game on its schedule.

Yes, but if you're in the media market for either team, it can still be blacked out, even if it's listed as watchable on ESPN+. I run into this problem all the time when we play the Rangers or Bruins.

You would think they wouldn't give a shit since it's preseason, but I'd bet they still do and it will be blacked out for me.

Reactions: Devils731

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
Yes, but if you're in the media market for either team, it can still be blacked out, even if it's listed as watchable on ESPN+. I run into this problem all the time when we play the Rangers or Bruins.

You would think they wouldn't give a shit since it's preseason, but I'd bet they still do and it will be blacked out for me.
I thought Jim was asking if it was only available in market.

Unrelated, I highly recommended getting a VPN if you’re in a Comcast market that doesn’t have MSG available on their cable package.

devilsfan950003

Jul 3, 2023

OH! I'm in San Francisco, so I usually can see these games on ESPN+. I forgot about being in the NY Media Market makes a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad