3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Yea I don’t get this “trade Buchnevich” thing, when he clearly creates offense. Good instincts. No luck.
At the end of the day the actual production is what matters most, and he's a 45 or so point guy if he could play a full year. I think that's totally fine and would like to keep him, but with some of the other deals we'll have to make in the next couple years, not sure if we can afford him.

Same for Jesper Fast, who I love. I want to sign him, too, but unless it's a really nice number for us, you gotta save $$ somewhere. f***ing cap.

Reactions: nyrleetch

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
I like how the poll says Breadman, should keep it that way...until the inevitable. Breadman, Shesterkin and Tony D easily, good beating on a bad team, did what we were supposed to do, take out the trash.

Reactions: BreadKick

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
That was a sloppily played game by both teams. The main difference is we're a better offensive team and much better finishing. If we're going to beat St. Louis on Saturday we're going to need to tighten up a lot.

Tony D with just an outstanding game. Panarin hits 60 points. Strome hits 40. Kreider gets his 300th career point. Zib throws in a couple helpers and Buch gets a helper too but he's snakebit as all get out.
I just think that they knew they were playing the Devils and not the Avs and were thus way looser.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
lz7fq82l7v941.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden