GDT: Devils @ Rags - Give me something for the pain and let me die edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
MacDermid will either get his ass kicked by Rempe or get thrown out chasing him around because this team can't even do retribution right.

They'll square off in the traditional way probably in the first 5 minutes of the game.

Reactions: mdj12784

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
MacDermid will either get his ass kicked by Rempe or get thrown out chasing him around because this team can't even do retribution right.

Rempe is an ass fighter, only way this happens if MacDermid is too amped

All of us when Liam McHugh says "Back to MSG for the third period where Devils are up 3-1 but the Rangers start the period with a powerplay"

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Lavy said in an interview shortly after that he doesn't want Rempe fighting. He is a tough, physical kid who dishes out hard clean hits.

MacDermid will have to chase him around again and the officials will protect him again. The league will also probably issue both teams a warning against violence as they do when a past incident could cause repercussions at a future meeting.

Could end up just being a lot of fan anticipation that results in very little. Rags have nothing to gain at this point in time. Finishing first and making a playoff run is more important to them at this juncture.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
This game is gonna become nasty and if I'm a Rangers fan, I'd be holding my breath with their stars in from first whistle till 0:00 in the third. The Devils have legitimately nothing to lose for the rest of the year. Lavi better be smart with their stars ice time if the game turns into a Rags blowout like we think it will

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
This game is gonna become nasty and if I'm a Rangers fan, I'd be holding my breath with their stars in from first whistle till 0:00 in the third. The Devils have legitimately nothing to lose for the rest of the year. Lavi better be smart with their stars ice time if the game turns into a Rags blowout like we think it will
How's it going to become nasty? We don't have anyone to make it nasty.

They might hurt their elbows on our players heads....that might be nasty for them.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
1712181473321.png

Hey Smith... come over here and take a nap before the game...

jk mostly.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
How's it going to become nasty? We don't have anyone to make it nasty.

They might hurt their elbows on our players heads....that might be nasty for them.

Who exactly do the Rags have besides the pylon on defense + Rempe? They're equally soft as us. And it takes one Devil being mad that we don't know lol

Reactions: JimEIV

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Lavy said in an interview shortly after that he doesn't want Rempe fighting. He is a tough, physical kid who dishes out hard clean hits.

MacDermid will have to chase him around again and the officials will protect him again. The league will also probably issue both teams a warning against violence as they do when a past incident could cause repercussions at a future meeting.

Could end up just being a lot of fan anticipation that results in very little. Rags have nothing to gain at this point in time. Finishing first and making a playoff run is more important to them at this juncture.
That'll be a crying shame if that is the case. That dude just needs to face the music and fight when challenged by whoever it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad