Prospect Info: Devils Prospect Poll 2013- #3

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
The first few days always end up being landslides so after about the top 5 I will make the polls 2 days long.

New Jersey Devils Prospect Rankings
1. Jon Merrill, D (NCAA) University of Michigan, Drafted 38th overall 2010 (72.41%)
2. Reid Boucher, F (OHL) Sarnia Sting, Drafted 99th overall 2011 (37.08%)
reid_boucher_njd.JPG

Place your vote and make sure to nominate the next prospect to be added. I will start with the top 10 prospects IMO in the poll.

Here is the list of the organization's prospects that fit HF's criteria.
Graham Black
Riley Boychuk
Anthony Brodeur
Brandon Burlon
Maxime Clermont
Blake Coleman
Artur Gavrus
Curtis Gedig
Seth Helgeson
Mike Hoeffel
Ben Johnson
Dan Kelly
Alexander Kerfoot
Ryan Kujawinski
Blake Pietila
Derek Rodwell
Mike Sislo
Ben Thomson
David Wohlberg
Miles Wood
Harry Young

Nominations-

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Severson again, add Helgeson for the third time

If I had my way, my list probably would've went something like Merrill, Severson, Gelinas, Boucher, Santini, Urbom/Matteau, Wedgewood

apice3*

Boucher at #2? What? I don't even think he'd make my top 5. All he has is an awesome wrist shot at this point.

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Boucher at #2? What? I don't even think he'd make my top 5. All he has is an awesome wrist shot at this point.

If Boucher was a top 20 pick, he would be considered our consensus top prospect. The main thing holding him back is that he was a 4th round pick and people factor that in. If you think he only has a good wrist shot, you probably haven't seen too many Sarnia games this year.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
If Boucher was a top 20 pick, he would be considered our consensus top prospect. The main thing holding him back is that he was a 4th round pick and people factor that in. If you think he only has a good wrist shot, you probably haven't seen too many Sarnia games this year.

Not 1 person is taking that into account

His game is not well rounded and he has a high bust potential

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad