Devils players...ONE play/moment/shift, etc

CMac17

Scaaaaaaar!
May 21, 2008
Fairport, NY
www.myspace.com

I've gotta put this one up because I only make it to one game/year, and this was my game that year. First playoff game and first OT game! Also, I actually made it to the urinal FIRST... mostly because as soon as Langs broke free in front, I was already running down the stairs spinning my gift T-shirt like crazy :)

EDIT: aaaaand, I too am a complete YouTube failure :\

EDIT2: WOOO!

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I was there too and the game sucked aside from the Cam goal. I remember we got our ass kicked. A week later or about a week later, Cam laid that hit on Kaberle and got suspended.

Holtz My Bahls

Jan 5, 2011
New Jersey
I was there too and the game sucked aside from the Cam goal. I remember we got our ass kicked. A week later or about a week later, Cam laid that hit on Kaberle and got suspended.

I still believe the hit was clean. It was at the 2 second mark no way he could stop. oh well haha.

Status Quo*

I was about 15 rows up in that corner when it happened. I was walking down to my seat after getting food and all my food dropped as well as my jaw when I saw Janssen lay the hit. Then we lost the ****ing game in a shootout... :(

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
Some old pics

stanley-2000.jpg

ken-daneyko-005199339.jpg

940-brodeur-1995-8col.jpg

RandyMcKayCup200009.jpg

RandyMcKay99-200056.jpg

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
clean hit forsure.....the timing is debatable....i say this though, kaberle is one clueless player......'keep watching that pass with horse blinders on'

The timing was more than debatable, Cam didn't even really start going after Kaberle until after he passed the puck.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

That McKay picture might have been the main catalyst in forking over $500 for a standing room only seat for Game 6 against Anaheim in 2003. I was less than a year out of college, so $500 was a sizable amount of my paycheck (and I had splurged on game 4 already). But I remembered this picture and how few fans stuck around for the away team's full celebration. I was hoping I could have been one of those........but at least we won in game 7.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00